2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

Great seeing the villa assignments and pairings.
I've never stayed or played at a resort, so this will be an experience. Really excited to get up there next week.

Great seeing the villa assignments and pairings.
I've never stayed or played at a resort, so this will be an experience. Really excited to get up there next week.

I haven't either since I was 7 at Hilton head, I can't wait!!

THere will be a lot of "firsts" during Club Clash ... I feel like I am staying with Royalty ...

Does anyone want to go to
Chitown for me?.........anyone???

The sound of crickets is deafening

Pretty pumped for you all. Villa assignments makes it a little more real and we're just a week out! Looking forward to all the feedback from this event and I'll be following along closely

Sucks dude.

Yep! Having to miss for something I did is one thing. But because someone doesn't know how to do their job is something that gets harder to swallow as this gets close.

But all that BS aside, I can't wait to see the data you guys produce. The golf I know about, the data is what I want to see. I've become a little more technical in my old age.

Yep! Having to miss for something I did is one thing. But because someone doesn't know how to do their job is something that gets harder to swallow as this gets close.

Sounds like someone is scurred of an ATL match...

(Yep. You'd destroy me in real life.)

Finally got to see the villas and pairings in decipherable fashion and everything looks great. No way that these times will be anything other than super fun (and informative!).

Lets get ready to grip it 'n' rip it, boys!!!

Since we know its common to hear that people hit clubs better on the course than on the range, we will have FlightScope coming from the tee box on the golf course as well.

Since we know its common to hear that people hit clubs better on the course than on the range, we will have FlightScope coming from the tee box on the golf course as well.

That is awesome!!!

That is great...although I'm the one who can't take the range to the course. This will just quantitatively prove it.

#WeinerStranglerApproved

There goes my excuse.

I always thought it was the other way around? #RangePro

I always thought it was the other way around? #RangePro

But even you said earlier in the thread, that you don't hit low spin heads well on the range (too low spin) and on the course do. This will confirm it for you.

But even you said earlier in the thread, that you don't hit low spin heads well on the range (too low spin) and on the course do. This will confirm it for you.
Haha for sure no excuses whatsoever

I look forward to the on course data ... maybe it will give more insight into my nailing a house from time to time ...

Data from later in the round would be interesting ...

I look forward to the on course data ... maybe it will give more insight into my nailing a house from time to time ...

Data from later in the round would be interesting ...

Well, we won't be able to be at every hole, these FlightScopes are expensive...haha
But we will be at multiple holes throughout the weekend.

And lets just say there might be some contests....

Back