2016 THP Events Calendar - Come Join The Fun

All done with 2016!! Seeing the 2017 events thread pop up wouldn't suck.

There is one now obedt. :D

#confused

Crap did I miss it? I know a few events have been mentioned (Grandaddy, Morgan Cup, #StaffProto in Vegas), and one (Kickoff Classic w/ Snell Gold) formally announced. I'm a fan of this thread that has the list on one place...just thought it would take a little more time after the GD for the staff to set it up.

I'm being a little selfish - would like a head start the negotiation process with the chief since travel can be a little complicated but can wait for them all to be announced.

#confused

Crap did I miss it? I know a few events have been mentioned (Grandaddy, Morgan Cup, #StaffProto in Vegas), and one (Kickoff Classic w/ Snell Gold) formally announced. I'm a fan of this thread that has the list on one place...just thought it would take a little more time after the GD for the staff to set it up.

I'm being a little selfish - would like a head start the negotiation process with the chief since travel can be a little complicated but can wait for them all to be announced.
A 2017 schedule has been started and has its own thread. It shows the Kickoff Classic. We also know the Wilson/Vegas and Grandaddy events will happen but they aren't on the calendar yet. Events are added to fill out the calendar as they are finalized.

A 2017 schedule has been started and has its own thread. It shows the Kickoff Classic. We also know the Wilson/Vegas and Grandaddy events will happen but they aren't on the calendar yet. Events are added to fill out the calendar as they are finalized.

Thanks tequila!! I missed that thread.

Back