2016 THP Kickoff Classic Sponsored By Kentwool

How could you forget about that guy???

I think the random smoke buddy that showed up in person wiped out the other guy. My brain can only handle so much random.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the random smoke buddy that showed up in person wiped out the other guy. My brain can only handle so much random.

Haha. THAT guy!!

Which guy was sox fan after a few drinks?

...or maybe left??

Such a great weekend.

I think that was a pretty good venue for the Kickoff Classic. Maybe we should do it there again?

I think that was a pretty good venue for the Kickoff Classic. Maybe we should do it there again?

I heard nothing but great things from all the people that made it down there for the event. Sounds like a good idea to me.

No objection here

Definitely

Never played a RTJ course and the follow along from last year looked fantastic.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I definitely want to make this one next year. I'm driving up to central Florida and car pooling with someone. Haha

Count me in

this makes me happy

That place definitely doesn't suck. Plus I'm kind of a fan of how the dormant Bermuda shows where one is supposed to hit the ball.

That place definitely doesn't suck. Plus I'm kind of a fan of how the dormant Bermuda shows where one is supposed to hit the ball.

Oh....I was supposed to hit it there....no wonder Mojo kept looking at my like I was crazy for driving the ball over and over into the woods.

Oh....I was supposed to hit it there....no wonder Mojo kept looking at my like I was crazy for driving the ball over and over into the woods.

Same here. That's why e1iterate dropped me like a hot rock after day one :alien:

Yeah, this was a great venue. So much fun.

This made me laugh my a$$ off partner! Good times indeed.

Which way do the doglegs go there?

Which way do the doglegs go there?

Every which way. But # 1 on the Lakes Course definitely, without a shadow of a doubt, goes ri....ummm left. And, believe me, I will never forget that!

I would be in for this again, loved that venue

Absolutely loved both courses and it would be great to see the Kickoff Classic there again.

Wouldn't mind another shot at those courses.

emojithumbs_786749.jpg

Back