2016 THP Kickoff Classic Sponsored By Kentwool

Looking at options now for scripting.

So I was thinking about the event. You guys ready to bring live scoring to THP for this one? Everyone download the app? Two weeks and counting!

I think the live scoring is going to be huge, being able to tune into specific matches in real time should be a different dynamic than we're used to

So there was a scripting assistance thread that was closed. Oh well.

For the Merino Maurauder day one ensemble I see channeling my inner Gary Player with Black slacks or shorts, Black Shirt, Black Belt and shoes paired with the Red, White and Black Kentwool socks for some added funk. Gotta have a Black hat. Day two we would be looking at Masters all the way. Stark raving White Slacks or shorts, Yellow or Green shirt with white belt and shoes paired with the Kentwool Masters Green socks. Hat would be White.

For the Wool Warriors on Day one I see khaki slacks or shorts, Navy shirt, Black belt and shoes the Kentwool Navy socks. Hat would be White or Red. Day two would have white slacks or shorts, Red shirt, White belt and shoes paired with the Kentwool Red socks. Hat would be White.

Now lets do this!

JM

I saw the scripting thread for the first time about 10 minutes ago. Hate that it got closed so quickly as it would have been fun to see whay everyone was thinking.

It is subject to change, but for Saturdays round it is black slacks (maybe black shorts) and a red & black polo. With either a red and black Callaway 1/4 zip that I just ordered today or my red THP 1/4 zip. A black Callaway Big Bertha cap with red script will cover the old noggin.

I am not sure about what I am going to wear for Sundays round though.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

It was open for 2 hours and not a word, so we will chat about scripting in this thread.

Scripting? Underwear and socks.....that's all I can confirm.

I'm pretty sure I'm going all black on days one and then we will do some color the second day to bring out that Masters Green.

Two weeks fellas we will be in Bama! Fun times are a head!!

By time I got back on the forum the other thread was locked. Here are my thoughts

wool warriors

day 1: white pants/shorts and navy blue shirt, black belt and white hat.

day 2: grey pants/shorts and red shirt. Black belt with white or red hat

merino marauders

day 1: black pants/shorts and red or red with black shirt. Black belt and white hat

day 2: grey pants/shorts with yellow shirt, white belt and white hat.

Looking forward to seeing everybody. This thing is going to be here before we know it.
Seems like it takes forever to get here, but then it's all over way too soon.

I'm pretty sure I'm going all black on days one and then we will do some color the second day to bring out that Masters Green.

Two weeks fellas we will be in Bama! Fun times are a head!!

Would you like us to rep a similar uniform as the #MerinoMarauders or is it everyone's own creativity?

Always way too soon Sean, always.

2 weeks to go! Cant get here fast enough

Two weeks away. I'm getting real excited! I'm playing tomorrow and Sunday. Can't wait to see all you guys down there!

2 weeks to go! Cant get here fast enough

I saw the rooming list and thought to myself. The last time you roomed with War Eagle, I believe you gave us the Projectile McGillicutty in the parking lot. Any chance I can request that again? Do I need to speak to Beags?

Would you like us to rep a similar uniform as the #MerinoMarauders or is it everyone's own creativity?

Show of hands, who wants to sport all black on Saturday and creative displays of color, like the azaleas of Augusta, on Sunday

I saw the rooming list and thought to myself. The last time you roomed with War Eagle, I believe you gave us the Projectile McGillicutty in the parking lot. Any chance I can request that again? Do I need to speak to Beags?

Request denied, I think I spent $40 in gatorades that next day

Show of hands, who wants to sport all black on Saturday and creative displays of color, like the azaleas of Augusta, on Sunday

I'll do whatever you guys decide, pretty sure I dont own a black golf shirt will have to look around to verify

I vote no on all black. Mainly because I do not own any black clothing.

Request denied, I think I spent $40 in gatorades that next day

I'll do whatever you guys decide, pretty sure I dont own a black golf shirt will have to look around to verify

This was my fear! I don't want anyone having to spend $$$ to look like everyone else.

I was thinking just that. Just not sure I have all black. You thinking a solid black shirt?

Fellas wear what ever you want both days! The socks are black on Saturdays and green Sunday. Other wise, go crazy like 1999.

Sounds good, I could do whatever haha, Sunday is going to be pretty legit :)

Fellas wear what ever you want both days! The socks are black on Saturdays and green Sunday. Other wise, go crazy like 1999.

Is that a Prince reference?

Back