2016 Waste Management Phoenix Open (Spoilers)

fupresti

Former Big Deal
Reaction score
Handicap
Marriage
The week begins, the "People's Major" they are calling it here in Phoenix. I would assume with the weather being awesome this week the tournament should have no issues hitting 500K plus spectators again, even in the absence of some of the best players in the world.

Brooks Koepka is defending champion.

Might be my favorite early event of the year. Such a fun golf course to watch the pros navigate around.

Always enjoy watching this one. Will you go be a part of the rowdy crowd Fuppy?

The par 3 is all I need to see and some protracers on 18. Love this event!!

Always enjoy watching this one. Will you go be a part of the rowdy crowd Fuppy?

I normally avoid the tournament like the plague, but I have Friday passes and I told one of my employees I would take him so I'll weather the cougars and the ****** layout.

The week begins, the "People's Major" they are calling it here in Phoenix. I would assume with the weather being awesome this week the tournament should have no issues hitting 500K plus spectators again, even in the absence of some of the best players in the world.

Brooks Koepka is defending champion.

Meh, if ain't got 50 mph winds and pouring rain it just falls short in my book. :D

I am missing this one - I will be out of town for the "Greatest Party on Turf". Very sad - I live 10 min from the course.

I will definitely make it this event someday! This is by far my favorite non-major of the year!

I like watching this event especially 16-18. Hopefully one day I can get there for one of the tourney days

My favorite tournament, hope to one day make it out there.

Got to love this event. My prediction is that Phil will be force this week!

One of the best events of the year!

"Brave the Cougars....." LMAO!

JM

One of my favorite tour stops. I need to get out there one year

This is definitely one of my favorite west coast swing stops.

I always enjoy this one. I love watching the guys embrace the par 3 atmosphere.

Always a good one. And since well probably be under a new foot of snow after tomorrow I won't want to do anything but watch golf this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got some free tickets and have a "mandatory" work weekend. Going to miss the entire event but I'll record it on dvr :(

I really enjoy 15/16/17...lots of excitement....I wish the PGA tour didn't become the fun police because I loved the caddy races on 16

Really want to make it out to this event for sure.

I really enjoy watching this tournament, but I bet those that live in the area have a much different perspective on the 'atmosphere.'

I do remember a lot of backlash at the whole caddy race thing, I wonder what the tour will do to 16 this year?

Listening to the tournament chair on FOL this morning, holy cow does he get it, I'd love to see him hired by the tour to add some excitement to some other tournaments as well!

I can't wait for this one, just has a different feel when watching it.

As much fun as the 16th hole is, I actually like watching the 17th more. Something about a driveable par 4 with that tongue sticking back into the water is awesome and really lets the guys get creative. I'll be watching this all weekend getting ready for the superbowl.

Heard on the radio frost delay this morning. Gotta love AZ weather. I'll be there in spirit unfortunately

Back