2016 Waste Management Phoenix Open (Spoilers)

Stegmaier, Steele and Hadwin just came through. Bubba, Koepka and Thomas should be here soon.

aba22d2e59886833d1bbf99e539eb8fd.jpg

That's friggin' awesome! I can't wait to watch it when I get home.

That par 5 (#15) with the island green is a pretty cool hole. Are guys going for it or laying up?

Watching PGA Tour Live now, Bubba and Brooks went for it, Brooks made it onto the fairway short of the green and Bubba hit some terrible skulled iron into the drink. Nearly holed his 4th out of course...

Watching PGA Tour Live now, Bubba and Brooks went for it, Brooks made it onto the fairway short of the green and Bubba hit some terrible skulled iron into the drink. Nearly holed his 4th out of course...
Lol! Bubba...think he had only about 230 left too.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

My full vantage point.

383e0c41a887fc7e0d1552f2cee0dee8.jpg

Panorama FTW!

Yep, love that vantage point Fup.

Someday I'd love to go to that tourney.

Guess I didn't need to heckle Bubba, someone right after his swing yells "go back to Florida!"

Did I just see Fupresti on TV watching the tee shots on 17?

Here comes Sneds and the golfer who used to resemble Billy Horschel.

Baddelay just stick his approach on 10 to less then a foot. Someone get this man a bag sponsorship. Also, DeLaets beard is even more glorious in person.

Guess I didn't need to heckle Bubba, someone right after his swing yells "go back to Florida!"

It was probably this guy :wink:

images

Hole 10.

603cd149cfe17e29b3fd505b31374163.jpg

Robot makes hole in one.

*sorry if already posted.

Got my blue THP 1/4 zip on.

Need to get at the right camera angle on 16 and stand back making a "T" "H" "P" with you body, over and over until we ALL see it!

Need to get at the right camera angle on 16 and stand back making a "T" "H" "P" with you body, over and over until we ALL see it!

The line to get into the stands at 16 is ridiculous.

Back