2018-2019 College Football Thread

mjkladis

"CLETUS"
Reaction score
Handicap
Alright guys! It's August so that means College Football starts this month!!
I figured I'd get this season's thread started up.

Everyone excited for the season to start?

Only because the NFL will soon follow! . Woo Pig Sooie??? Not similar to Go Pack Go?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My team is going to suck this year and I haven't been more excited :)

Always ready! Irish defense should be near elite. Offense has to replace two to ten picks on the OL, but if wimbush can settle down, it could be a good year.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Only because the NFL will soon follow! . Woo Pig Sooie??? Not similar to Go Pack Go?

I'm not a big NFL fan so I have to get excited about college football!!
Even if my team is picked last in the SEC West and might not get to a bowl game this season.:banghead:

Always ready! Irish defense should be near elite. Offense has to replace two to ten picks on the OL, but if wimbush can settle down, it could be a good year.

The Razorbacks have....potential? I'm hoping this season isn't as bad as some have predicted.
I want to see Chad Morris succeed here.

I'm not a big NFL fan so I have to get excited about college football!!
Even if my team is picked last in the SEC West and might not get to a bowl game this season.:banghead:
September 12, 2020 up in South bend

September 12, 2020 up in South bend

I KNOW!!! That's going to be an awesome game!! Home and home series right?

I KNOW!!! That's going to be an awesome game!! Home and home series right?
Yep! Not in Fayetteville until 2025, though.

Gotta have Dr Lou out there for the coin flip, right?

Yep! Not in Fayetteville until 2025, though.

Gotta have Dr Lou out there for the coin flip, right?

That's really weird!!
I agree Lou should be out there. That would be perfect.

Go Green. Excited to see what another year does for that offense. Defense should be pretty solid, whole team was young. B1G goes through tOSU right now though.

Just do us all a solid and beat UofM out of the gate, ok?

I've been trying to keep expectations very low for Auburn this year, but I really do think they could be in for a good year.

Of course they always dissapoint when expectations are high and come out of nowhere for a big season so they will probably flop.

I've been trying to keep expectations very low for Auburn this year, but I really do think they could be in for a good year.

Of course they always dissapoint when expectations are high and come out of nowhere for a big season so they will probably flop.

Im thrilled that we are starting the season out vs Washington in ATL.... :bulgy-eyes:

Im thrilled that we are starting the season out vs Washington in ATL.... :bulgy-eyes:
You know my opinion on these games. I know they are cash cows but I just don't get it.

Not sure how the Badgers will look this year but generally they are pretty solid.

Can't wait for this season to get going. I'm a big PSU fan and love the talent Franklin has been able to bring to Happy Valley.

He's -200 to be fired before game 1 and -150 to resign. Ouch.

EDIT: Urban Meyer, that is.

He's -200 to be fired before game 1 and -150 to resign. Ouch.

EDIT: Urban Meyer, that is.
So -400 that Tennessee fans are claiming him for the job by game 4?

Not sure how the Badgers will look this year but generally they are pretty solid.

The Badgers are solid until proven otherwise, but things are going to get tougher for them in the Big Ten West. Jeff Brohm at Purdue and Scott Frost at Nebraska have their programs going in the right direction. Northwestern continues to be strong under Fitzgerald. Not sure about PJ at Minnesota. He seems like a boom or bust kind of guy. My $2 wager is on bust. Rallo's Hawkeyes will be in the mix too. Let's Play Football!

The Razorbacks have....potential? I'm hoping this season isn't as bad as some have predicted.
I want to see Chad Morris succeed here.

There are A LOT of new coaches around the SEC. Morris is a class guy and I think he can take the program in the right direction, but I think you guys are pretty thin on talent at the moment are you not?

Looking forward to seeing if Jimbo can take the Aggies in the right direction this year, but good Lord we are playing some stout teams - Clemson, Georgia, Bama, Auburn, L$U, etc. May have to take moral victories this year and see how he develops the new recruits.

There are A LOT of new coaches around the SEC. Morris is a class guy and I think he can take the program in the right direction, but I think you guys are pretty thin on talent at the moment are you not?

Ehh compared to what they’ve had I guess so. We will see who thrives in this new system though. It’s all up in the air IMO.

Back