2018 Quicken Loans National

any thread about tiger is an emotional rollercoaster for me. The Tiger/Jack thread had me yelling at my computer screen earlier.

I haven't ventured into that thread, but I want to see him play well because it's more interesting to me when he is in the mix.

He's going to fire the new putter into the trees if he misses this birdie putt on 5....

I really think the key here today is that he is finding fairways!!!!!

Guessing there will be an increase in Tiger's model of putter sales this week and next.

There goes Tiger putting up a good round and teasing us all again....

Just needs to finish strong, just par out would be great!!!

The replay of Tiger's chip in on his 9th hole... the crowd was as loud as plenty of Sunday cheers hahaha

Dude moves the hell out of the needle.

The replay of Tiger's chip in on his 9th hole... the crowd was as loud as plenty of Sunday cheers hahaha

It's crazy watching the crowds around that group. It'll be funny when we switch to the afternoon groups - I'd imagine half of these people will be headed home to beat DC traffic (as much as you can, I guess).

Makes you wonder if anyone works in DC ;)

Now we're talking! Can't wait to watch the replay when I get home today. Seems like the road rashed Ardmore 3 is doing work today!

So why is this course playing so much easier this year than last?

Makes you wonder if anyone works in DC ;)

Something tells me you've never experienced DC rush hour :alien:. Or rush hours - there's like 3 waves. I hate when I have to go down there for work.

That sand shot by Tiger was quite nice.

Something tells me you've never experienced DC rush hour :alien:. Or rush hours - there's like 3 waves. I hate when I have to go down there for work.

Traffic there is absurd lol. I finally was able to drop DC from my work travel schedule last year.

The largest parking lot in America from 2-6pm

Going to be one heck of a moving day. Was great seeing him get birdies today.

no chance. a round of drinks next time we get together says he doesn’t go lower than 68.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Damn Chris! No hope for the Goat!?

Apparently someone there is a Gators fan...

Awww come on can’t you handle a little traffic?

Had fun today following Tiger and Rickie through their first 9 holes. Tiger is really skinny in real life. Dude is fit for sure. Tiger madness is real, the crazies were out in full force.

His speed was great on the greens. He has us scratching our heads on his first hole, coming up hugely short on his putt from off the green. But he made the birdie putt and you just knew he was gonna have a good day.

63136f82323e774d2f82e16497606724.jpg
294273fb97bbb5e2e6a61c86120499e7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

It's crazy watching the crowds around that group. It'll be funny when we switch to the afternoon groups - I'd imagine half of these people will be headed home to beat DC traffic (as much as you can, I guess).

So true. That’s how I was this close to Si Woo Kim in one of the late rounds yesterday. He outdrove his two playing partners but missed the fairway right. This is a 9i second shot on 15.

IMG_2846.JPG

Back