2018 US Open Contest and Thread Sponsored by Golf Pride Grips

Mizuno Rockets.

Great shot there Brooks.

Over/under on amount of time DJ and Austin will take reading this 70 foot putt?

3 mins?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

@HuddieJ make my Truvis’ the American Flag design. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fleetwood is going to think about that putt on 18 for a long time, if he finishes one out of a playoff.

I can't imagine he'll think abut it too long. He gave it a hell of a run and will still end up with a heck of a paycheck when it's all said and done. For starting the day T23 he's got plenty to be proud of.

Over/under on amount of time DJ and Austin will take reading this 70 foot putt?

3 mins?

We are officially over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

So if Brooks Koepka ends up winning this, how long until he actually wins something else?

It will be 3 PGA tour victories with 2 of them being a US Open.
Loads of potential, I'd love to see him tap into it (like this week and last year) and sustain it.

All that time, and you leave it short. Lol

We are officially over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
No BS...3:48 from the time they marked the ball until he setup over it

I was thinking Koepka would flounder a little, that dude’s steady eddy

No BS...3:48 from the time they marked the ball until he setup over it

no reason to rush, Rose & Stenson are even slower in front of them, no place to go

Ouch man. Another 3 jack.

If he has the same putter in the bag next tournament I will be shocked. He goes through this from time to time.

Wow DJ....

@HuddieJ make my Truvis’ the American Flag design. Thanks

No, you will get yellow and black like was established in the bet. Sorry

These fans are idiots

If he has the same putter in the bag next tournament I will be shocked. He goes through this from time to time.

He doesn't seem to be in any hurry to make excuses, but I wonder how much of it is the crummy greens. At least I wonder if it's enough to let him waffle a bit before the change.

Absolutely no problem with the back to back win. That's an incredible accomplishment if he can pull it off.
Agreed, glad for him if he does it. Would've been really happy for Fleetwood but he did really well just to put himself in that situation

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Absolutely no problem with the back to back win. That's an incredible accomplishment if he can pull it off.
Speeeeeecial.

DJ has just always stuck me as someone who plays professional golf because he’s great at it, not because he loves it. Brooks wanted this bad this week. Had complete confidence in his game no matter what and DJ crumbled on the greens

Just happy reed didn’t win. Finau is getting so close though I love rooting for him.

Back