2018 US Open Contest and Thread Sponsored by Golf Pride Grips

Man, I’m so sorry that my live betting post bothered you so much brother. You see, some people enjoy knowing what other people think who is going to win the championship, others like to talk about what the shoes Reed was wearing today or the hat Finau had on, you know, that boring stuff. And you’re right, there is a God, I guess he never told you that you have been playing this game for 43 years and you’re a 11 handicap, he should have let you know that you might want to hit the range every once in a while. See you at the Open next month!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who are those some people brother Zero Handicap ?

Yup. Pretty darn good. When he was at our school, nobody saw this coming...haha.
Safe to say Berger had more hype than him considering the routes to get on the tour?

Didn’t get to watch a lick of golf today. Good to see Brooks finish it out. Sounded like it was a good finish.

Who are those some people brother Zero Handicap ?

Sorry bro, I stepped out of line. You caught me at a bad time, I just realized that Germany lost this morning in the World Cup!

Not finding any pics yet. Can kinda catch a glimpse here:

https://twitter.com/AndyJ0seph/status/1008478138261819392?s=09

ea489189a9e6d3bf9ba34b69e96db2b2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Koepkas gf showed her many 'talents' in "attack of the 50 foot cheerleader"

Thank you Google!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

What did it say?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Look at post before this one.

Huge paycheck for that win!!!
Congrats to Brooks!

Mizzie irons that were designed for him with another major!
Doubt he'll be changing those Mizzie irons anytime soon now. Was surprised he never signed a big OEM contract between US Open wins.

Congrats to Brooks! He was my pick in a year long fantasy league so that was huge. Glad to see the USGA set the course up today so that the guy who played the best won. Yes it was probably a bit too easy for a final round of a US Open, but they had to do it after yesterday's debacle.

I don't like Brooks, but it was cool to be there for his second in a row.

It was a great weekend.

Look at post before this one.

Well played Brooks, well played...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I don't like Brooks, but it was cool to be there for his second in a row.

It was a great weekend.

Can I ask why not? Liking Brooks

Curious as well too. I bumped into him at Firestone a couple of years ago and he was pretty cool to everyone. Him and his caddie both actually.

I bet a good number of the top players feel similarly about the sport.

I just finished Andre Agassi's autobiography, and he made it very clear he HATED tennis.

Could be. They don't all say it out loud though. He did and that's my reason for not liking him much.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don’t see how that makes him a bad guy. But maybe that’s just me. That’s fine if you don’t because of it though.

Yeah, seems like he made the best choice based on what he perceived to be his strengths. I always preferred basketball growing up, but I was much better at soccer and played at a very high level (compared to bball). I still wish I had the handles and could shoot the 3, but its not in my skill set.

Sorry bro, I stepped out of line. You caught me at a bad time, I just realized that Germany lost this morning in the World Cup!

It's all good Bra.

I don’t see how that makes him a bad guy. But maybe that’s just me. That’s fine if you don’t because of it though.

I didn't say he was a bad guy. I just don't root for him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yup. Pretty darn good. When he was at our school, nobody saw this coming...haha.
Still strange to me to have 3 wins and 2 US Opens.
It almost feels like the one off major winners, but feels even more strange with him winning 2 and them being back to back.

DJ
Mickelson
Reed
Koepka

9/10 Golf Pride

This looks like the winning combo to me. How many others had it? How many Golf Pride grips?

Back