2019/20 ESPN Bowl Mania

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Who wants to pick for some fun???

This game challenges you to select the winners of each Bowl Game. You can play with a Straight scoring system (just pick the winners!) or a Confidence scoring system (take your picks and rank 'em! The more confident you are, the more points you get for a win). Best of all the game is FREE to play!

Get in the action now:

Group: THP Bowl Mania
Password: Hackers

I have a putting mirror training aid I can send to the winner

Use your forum name as your entry name, it'll be easier for us to track the progress!

I'm game

I’m in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BUMP, bowl season is almost here!

Bump. It’s here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quickly made my initial picks. I'm sure several will change between now and then.

Get those picks in!

Love It, Great Idea!

Thank You!

Scott you're spot on so far!
Screen Shot 2019-12-30 at 2.55.54 PM.png

Last ditch effort I started picking the underdogs to try and catch @Sox_Fan but alas relegated to second... well played @Sox_Fan !

Thanks! I saw that you picked Miami last night and figured that is what you were doing. I would have done the same in that position.

Looks like congratulations are in order for @Sox_Fan I think he locked it up! Congrats buddy, shoot me a PM with your address and I'll get the putting mirror/system out to you.

Thanks to everyone who played.

Screen Shot 2020-01-07 at 3.27.06 PM.png

@Sox_Fan is a great dude, as he already had a putting mirror, he requested his prize be donated to junior golf, and that's exactly what will happen, the location Section of the PGA junior golf that helps kids learn and pickup the game will get a new training aid, thanks man!

Back