2019-2020 College Basketball Season

That iso on the Florida band nerds was way too long.

Baylor pulling away late in the 1st half. I have the game on mute. Can’t handle listening to Dickie V.

Anybody get smashed with a chair in Kansas today?

Those division 3 transfers are expensive.
We must suck at cheating with no top 50 players on the roster. ?
They do look pretty good

I'll take it, had this game down as a loss for awhile.

Florida State tried to give the game away at home vs Notre Dame, but managed to win by 1.

Two bad turnovers on baseline inbounds plays after made ND baskets by Roquan Gray, but he made for it with a big block after the second one

So Coach Cal loved the free beer thing for the students so much that he’s going to do free bourbon for the lazy ass older fans who never cheer at Rupp. I thought the atmosphere was awesome and will only make UK better. This team has responded to coaching but they are very young. Hagans should be a freshman.

my type of practice

Right or wrong kids today play with an AAU mentally. In AAU they play multiple games over a weekend so there’s not time to worry about a loss. I don’t see kids ever look down after a loss. It’s always next game up.

Seems Mike Brey was not happy with the officiating in Tallahassee the other night:

He/ND got a $20,000 fine for it.

Seems Mike Brey was not happy with the officiating in Tallahassee the other night:

More coaches need to follow his lead. Officiating is at an all time worst. It won't happen tho.

I'm all for refs being held accountable. I actually wish they would kind of switch when you can b*tch about fouls. During games some coaches are just nonstop whining to the refs, it's pathetic. I wish that would stop, but would like the refs to sit in front of the media and answer questions.

Ranting about a conference conspiracy is extremely pathetic though. Though I would be all for it, join a damn conference noter dame.

Carolina showing a little life tonight v. NC State.

No idea what to think of my Arizona Wildcats right now. Typical Miller team loaded with talent but underperforming.

Carolina showing a little life tonight v. NC State.
And State shriveling up anytime Roy Williams enters the building.

I can't wait until they blow up that stupid hockey arena.

FSU is in trouble, down 3 with 13 ticks left at Virginia.

Florida blew a 16 point lead at home. A preseason top 10 team that has tanked.

I guess it just means more for the SEC officials, too. This is ridiculous.

Duke's 18 pt lead is down to 5, after a Pitt 19-6 run

Pitt's more athletic on the wing and their guards can get by Jones and Goldwire up top. Duke is in some hot water right now.

Back