2019-2020 College Basketball Season

Azubuike is a grown man.

That was some kind of pass from Tre Jones on that fast break.

So is the NCAA going to come down on Rock Cheat Jayhawk or do they get a pass because they're a 'blueblood'?

Whistle happy Refs controlling this game

So is the NCAA going to come down on Rock Cheat Jayhawk or do they get a pass because they're a 'blueblood'?

That is an interesting question. I don’t think Kansas escapes from this but I don’t see anything happening during the current season.

Michigan St. down 10 points at halftime. Only scored 24 points in first half.

Both games are sloopy. Wish they would start later or let them play a couple of games before this spotlight game. I am happy UK is playing well. Freshman arent scared these days.

Both games are sloopy. Wish they would start later or let them play a couple of games before this spotlight game. I am happy UK is playing well. Freshman arent scared these days.

Tyrese Maxey for Kentucky is having a huge game. And yes he’s a freshman.

3 of the 4 teams tonight barely look like top 25 teams. Much less top 5. But blue bloods....
Sorry, they didn’t play New Hampshire! ;)
But I don’t disagree with you.

Welcome to College Basketball Tyrese Maxey. Go Big Blue!!!

Last edited:
That is one ugly court at Memphis. Who thought that looked good?

Duke is going to have to play some better defense, but they get up and down good and didn't get to flustered when they got down.

This season, like many other, is absolutely wide open.

Last year everyone assumed Duke would cut down the nets, especially after they dismantled UK.

I don't think there is a team people can assume this year. No clear cut favorite!

It's a great song, but it sure is strange hearing Roundball Rock on a college broadcast. Just not right.

Extremely happy to have gotten the verbal from 5 star Cade Cunningham last night. Now if we can nail down 5 star Bryce Thompson whom is supposed to announce on Tuesday, we'll be in great shape.

Virginia beat Syracuse 48-34 last night. I had to laugh when I read today that Syracuse coach Jim Boeheim is angry that the ACC forced his team to open the season with a league game. See, usually Jim likes to schedule home games with in state "powerhouses" like Canisius, Niagara, Binghamton, Siena, Albany, Colgate, Cornell, Iona, Wagner etc. for Syracuse's first few games each season.

Already breaking out the alts.

The frozen tundra of...Waco, TX?!?

It's too bad this game isn't next week -- they'll be appropriate on Tuesday.

James Wiseman of Memphis, the top recruit, was declared ineligible by the NCAA. He still played tonight.

Back