2019-2020 College Basketball Season

I see those guys as Marquette, Iowa, Georgia Tech. That's what sucks for good mid-major programs, their coaches get plucked away too as soon as they have some success. I don't know how most of them did at Siena (I only remember McCaffrey there) but I saw Deane and McCaffrey a fair amount after they left because I follow Wisconsin basketball.
UB alum and longtime season ticket holder. I love college basketball. The last six years were incredible. It started with Bobby Hurley . my season tickets are behind the UB bench and it was worth the price of admission just to watch him coach. He coached like he played fun to watch. Sorrry to see him go but he put the program on the map. Nate Oats takes over and it gets even better. His last season we went to #14 in the Country as a mid major. What an incredible season. Hated to see him go but with the offer Alabama made him no way he could turn it down. Look out for Alabama Nate can recruit and coach. Ive got friends who went to Canisius so ive gone to many of their games and seen Siena many times. They always seem to have an excellent team. Looking forward to the upcoming season.

Last edited:
UB alum and longtime seaon ticket holder. I love college basketball. The last six years were incredible. It started with Bobby Hurley . my season tickets are behind the UB bench and it was worth the price of admission just to watch him coach. He coached like he played fun to watch. Sorrry to see him go but he put the program on the map.

As a fan of Sun Devils basketball....I love Bobby Hurley the coach. As a live long Michigan fan....I hate Bobby Hurley the player. ;)

Looks like UB has some pretty good signings and a solid team returning. Zion Willamson on his instagram called Keishawn Brenton a certified killer. This could be a fun season.7175FC06-A5FB-449A-86E3-7C8AC9F68794.jpeg03206ACF-3E50-412C-A64F-8FF137A1D27A.png4851F9A8-F536-4E3E-8266-D5661E6ADF43.png

Does California dropping the need for an SAT or ACT score give them a big time recruiting advantage in ALL sports.

Does California dropping the need for an SAT or ACT score give them a big time recruiting advantage in ALL sports.

You would think it would have an effect. One fewer hurdle to get a recruit into the school.

I think it would still be an NCAA requirement, no?

Eddie Sutton has passed away.

Wes Unseld passed away today from complications with pneumonia. He was 74.

I'm a Kentucky fan, but I live in Louisville. And in this city, when the discussion of who's the best basketball player ever from this city, one name is always at the top.
Wes Unseld! While I'm to young to have watched him play at UofL or in the NBA, I've heard the many stories. Basketball & Louisville lost a local legend today.

After just being devastated with the tourney being cancelled. I'm ready to talk basketball again.

1num.jpg

Lute Olson is dead.

John Thompson is dead.

Back