2019-2020 College Basketball Season

Stephen F Austin

The pride of Nacogdoches, TX.

Actually a pretty decent program, surprised Duke actually scheduled them in nonconference.

Hats off to Stephen F. Austin. This was a huge upset. Taking down #1 and perennial powerhouse Duke in Cameron as a 27.5 point underdog is monumental. Duke's first home loss to a non-ranked opponent in more than 20 years and only loss ever to a non power 5 conference team when ranked #1.

The hits just keep coming to an already thin Kentucky team. Nate Sestina is out at least 4 weeks with

a wrist injury that happened in practice last night. So much for the Senior leadership being on the court.

I bet Calipari wishes he hadn't let those 2 scholarships go unused now.

No one wants to be #1 this year apparently.

Go Blue! Nice win over ISU.

The hits just keep coming to an already thin Kentucky team. Nate Sestina is out at least 4 weeks with

a wrist injury that happened in practice last night. So much for the Senior leadership being on the court.

I bet Calipari wishes he hadn't let those 2 scholarships go unused now.

Jemarl Baker Jr. says :wavey:

Great addition to Arizona basketball.

Yuck. The orange might have a tough year ahead.

Go Blue, tomorrow, for sure!
Nice to hear them get respect. I couldn’t believe UM wasn’t ranked to start the season. Yes They have a new coach. But they have a senior core and deep tournament experience.

Nice to hear them get respect. I couldn’t believe UM wasn’t ranked to start the season. Yes They have a new coach. But they have a senior core and deep tournament experience.
It doesn't take much to get me on board when the opponent is wearing light blue. GTHC!

Big game for UM tonight, can't wait to see how they handle their 3rd top 10 team in the last week.

ACC/Big Ten Challenge continues tonight, with the Top 5 matchup we all expected:

#4 Michigan at #1 Louisville?!?

#10 Duke at #11 Michigan State is on the undercard.

About as bad as a start Michigan could have hoped for.

About as bad as a start Michigan could have hoped for.
Yes they are playing terrible, look a little fatigued to me. Just coming off the Bahamas trip would expect a little let down.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yes they are playing terrible, look a little fatigued to me. Just coming off the Bahamas trip would expect a little let down.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tap

Yep, got a little bit back before half. Hoping for a fast start coming out of the break.

ACC/Big Ten Challenge is tied at 4-4. Headliner tonight is #6 Ohio State at #7 North Carolina. NC State looks to exact revenge on Wisconsin, after last year's flopfest in Madison.

Duke thumped Michigan State pretty good last night. Duke feasted inside. Izzo had no answer for Vernon Carey.

Not looking for the ACC tonight. Purdue is dog-walking Virginia right now, and Maryland is up big on Notre Dame.

Boiler up!!!!!!

If only the Boilers could play every game, including the NCAA tournament, in Mackey. :) Think Purdue has only lost one of two home games in the last 3-4 years.

Boiler Up!

O-H!

I-O.
Big win tonight against UNC.

#1 Louisville had 3 made FGs in the first 15 mins, and trailed Texas Tech 25-16. They've scored 5 straight to cut it to 4 at the under-4 timeout in the first half.

#4 Maryland is down 10 at Penn State with 1:30 to go.

#1 Louisville is down 8 with 3:00 to go.

Back