2019-2020 College Basketball Season

Man, it feels good to have a Rutgers team that can hang in the B1G.

South Carolina takes down Kentucky. Auburn not looking sharp against Alabama.

Looks like San Diego St. will remain the only unbeaten team.

Last edited:
Carnage everywhere.

Auburn going down in this foul fest. 50 fouls called and counting.

I was in Columbia. Kentucky played with no passion. South Carolina was 13 or 14 down and UK didnt finish the job. Kids think because they play at UK OTHER TEAMS LAY DOWN. NOPE.

South Carolina takes down Kentucky. Auburn not looking sharp against Alabama.

Looks like San Diego St. will remain the only unbeaten team.
I was in Columbia. Kentucky played with no passion. South Carolina was 13 or 14 down and UK didnt finish the job. Kids think because they play at UK OTHER TEAMS LAY DOWN. NOPE.
This UK team just isn't very good. I said before the year they didn't have a go to guy that could get them the basket when needed and they still don't.

Only good things for them are the rest of the country is great either and they still have some time to improve.

Come on Michigan. Get back in this game!

Good recovery and battling through all that foul trundle.

Barn Burner in Iowa City

Survive and advance.

Not many people playing better than Aamir Simms right now.

Just watched Seton Hall beat St. John’s. Myles Powell had 23 second half points to lead a comeback for the Hall.

Ohio State's run in the top 25 will end. Tail spin.

(5) Butler will be lucky to stay in the top 20 after getting taken out behind last place DePaul's woodshed. Down 19 with 3:53 to go.

(9) Florida State is down 3 late at Miami.

(4) Auburn is down 11 at Florida midway through the 2nd half.

This year is nuts.

Auburn just got whalloped.

If something isn’t done about the officiating soon, I’m gonna be done watching college basketball all together.

Love it, coach Cal just got ejected!!!!!

If something isn’t done about the officiating soon, I’m gonna be done watching college basketball all together.

This is just a general statement. I’m just a basketball fan with no rooting interest in any game.Nothing can ruin the enjoyment of watching basketball more than a poorly officiated game.

Last edited:
Back