2019-2020 College Basketball Season

If something isn’t done about the officiating soon, I’m gonna be done watching college basketball all together.
It was a sh***y call, but I'm not a fan of either of these teams .

It was a ****** call, but I'm not a fan of either of these teams .
It was a big picture statement. Not really about this UK game in particular.

I would watch a basketball game no matter who was playing but not much anymore because I find myself frustrated with the officiating. I can’t believe the powers that be don’t notice it. The time has come for Coaches to start complaining publicly I think.

Duke vs Louisville up next. Should be a good one.

Nice response by Kentucky after Cal got the ziggy.

Anybody else enjoying this season for North Carolina?

Duke vs Louisville up next. Should be a good one.

As long as Dukie Vitale isn’t on the broadcast, I may be able to watch. He did the Kentucky game, I think, I hope.

As long as Dukie Vitale isn’t on the broadcast, I may be able to watch. He did the Kentucky game, I think, I hope.
He won't be there.

The quality of play in college has gotten so bad, it’s hard to watch.

This review is ridiculous.

The quality of play in college has gotten so bad, it’s hard to watch.
Especially when you have a whole new team of freshman every year like we do.

Pathetic transition defense by Duke so far.

Coach K is looking like he’s extremely constipated. Duke must be losing!

Pathetic defense, period, from Duke.

Duke being Duke.

there was no reason to stand over that player while there was a live ball except duke being duke.
Wouldn’t bust a grape in a fruit fight. But I’ll push someone when no one is looking. Or hit them in the nuts.

Duke can’t afford to play without Carey in the game. And, in any event, Louisville was more athletic.

Cal knew what he was doing. He’s got great assistant coaches. The team played great down the stretch.

Back