2019-2020 College Football Thread

Sox_Fan;n8902010 said:
Michigan survives.....

And this is why you do NOT schedule the service academies! Hopefully Michigan learns from this and takes it to Wiscy.

Congrats Kansas! First road win vs a Power 5 opponent in 11 years (2008)

The Big 10 is having a down right awful day. Big 12 is on the opposite end of the spectrum.

Love seeing ole Chip get his ******* face stomped in.

BOOMER!

Loving it.

This is how you earn respect on your first practice

Love seeing ole Chip get his ******* face stomped in.

On top of the coaching world just 3-4 years ago. Has there ever been a coach fall as fast down from being on top?

Watched my first Valdosta State game tonight. My daughter started started her Freshman year there about a month ago. Wife and I are going to the game next Saturday night. I'm sure they will both be pissed that I will be checking my phone every 2 seconds to see what is happening in the ND - GA game.

Go Cuse. Can we all agree Clemson can lose already?

Let's go Kentucky!

Go Cuse. Can we all agree Clemson can lose already?
They had their chance to put a serious scare into Clemson and blew it. Quickly.

And Clemson goes almost 90 yards on a screen pass. Game.

that foot was SOOOO close!

What a run.
It was. But no way to reverse it watching at full speed. Nothing really conclusive even on slow mo.

It was. But no way to reverse it watching at full speed. Nothing really conclusive even on slow mo.
they had an overhead view that showed green between foot and line. Great look.

TCU is taking my Boilers to the woodshed. The good guys need more talent up front on both sides of the line. Hard to see how they fix this problem during the season. When does basketball season start again? :)

Just when I think Clemson has it wrapped up... Lawrence is making a lot of mistakes so far this year that he didn't make last year.

Just when I think Clemson has it wrapped up... Lawrence is making a lot of mistakes so far this year that he didn't make last year.
haha I put on Florida v Kentucky.

Did I make a mistake?

Kentucky kicker chokes. ..

Back