2019-2020 College Football Thread

Anyone know what channel the Ohio State game is on? O-H...

I-O

Damn, Taylor for Wisconsin doing work. He’s going to compete with the all time NCAA rushing record this year

I am hoping Michigan gets shut out. Things need to change. Wonder how much Michigan got paid to play Wisconsin. :D

Boom touchdown!!!!!:blob:

Wisconsin is absolutely dominating the lines. Not even close right now. Making Michigan look like a MAC team.

Wisconsin is absolutely dominating the lines. Not even close right now. Making Michigan look like a MAC team.
I'm REALLY hoping that it's due to UW being really good rather than Michigan potentially just sucking.

So some dumb QB doesn't know how to slide, leads with his helmet, and the defender gets tossed from the game? Time to fix that garbage rule.

Damn, Taylor for Wisconsin doing work. He’s going to compete with the all time NCAA rushing record this year

And he's been playing
So some dumb QB doesn't know how to slide, leads with his helmet, and the defender gets tossed from the game? Time to fix that garbage rule.

only 2 quarters a game.

Now THAT hit was targeting. First one, no way.

Understanding the rule...leading with the crown of your helmet is targeting every time. It’s about protecting the head injuries.

This has been a terrible morning of football.

That's cute. Michigan thinks they still have a chance to win.

Understanding the rule...leading with the crown of your helmet is targeting every time. It’s about protecting the head injuries.

I understand the purpose of the rule. But it's poorly written, as it stands now. If the QB goes to his knees instead of sliding, which initiates the head-to-head contact, the defender should not be tossed. That's far too harsh of a penalty when the offensive player contributed too.

Big win for the Badgers!!!! :friends:

Pitiful crowd at Doak Campbell this afternoon.

Groan. So ugly. Yes we knew Wisconsin had a good team. But Michigan is nearing tire fire stage.

Oh FSU, why even come out for the second half the rest of the season?

GTHC!

YEIWIFXSAMQZDOO.20131127184356.jpg

Fantastic play by Pitt for the tying TD reception by the QB. PAT gives them a 1 pt lead on UCF with under a minute to play.

Great first quarter. Go Irish!

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Great first quarter. Go Irish!

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Need to get a score and take some heat out of this crowd.

Back