The Big 12
The SEC East
The Orange Bowl
The Fiesta Bowl
The Sugar Bowl
The Citrus Bowl
The Alamo Bowl
The Texas Bowl

7 were ranked in the top 10 when they played.
Maybe the greatest single season ever?

Nice classy presser with Dabo. It’s hard not to like him.

Lots of calls both ways and that took way too long. Congrats to LSU!

LSU opponents won...

The ACC
The Big 12
The SEC East
The Orange Bowl
The Fiesta Bowl
The Sugar Bowl
The Citrus Bowl
The Alamo Bowl
The Texas Bowl

7 were ranked in the top 10 when they played.
Maybe the greatest single season ever?

thats an impressive list.

I’m sure ESPN will have an article today. It will be interesting to see who opens up as the favorite for next season. I’m thinking Clemson and Ohio St because of the QBs.

It will be interesting to see who opens up as the favorite for next season. I’m thinking Clemson and Ohio St because of the QBs.

I think those 2 are the clear choices.

10 more page after i went to bed

congrats to the LSU Tigers, the wife fam will be happy

I’m hoping Dallas trades Dak to Cincy for first pick. :unsure:

some early morning thoughts:
1. He may play better under the new coach
2. I am sure the saints fans would like Coach 'O' to take over
3. Wish i could have stayed uni for the end
4. Surprised we never saw English Turn.....

I think those 2 are the clear choices.
Looks like Clemson and bama opened up as the top 2

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

So happy for Joe Burrow. This is an amazing story - going from OSU backup (that no one talked about as a potential star) to Heisman winner & national champion. I don't know that I've ever seen a college QB run a pro-style offense so well. Sure looks like he's already better at reads & making decisions than the majority of young NFL QB's.

Congrats to LSU & their fans on the win!

Too bad Burrow will have to go to the Bengals - he deserves better

Now the countdown begins to 2020, and that means everyday is another day closer to the University of Texas once again disappointing @Nate and I

Looks like Clemson and bama opened up as the top 2

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

I just read that Clemson, Alabama, LSU and Ohio St. opened up as the top 4 favorites. And Clemson is at 2-1. No surprises there. I still like Clemson and Ohio St, because of the proven QBs.

I just read that Clemson, Alabama, LSU and Ohio St. opened up as the top 4 favorites. And Clemson is at 2-1. No surprises there. I still like Clemson and Ohio St, because of the proven QBs.
I can agree with these 4, and with your assessment of Clemson and Ohio St. Returning your QB goes a long ways in college football. Ohio st. will have to replace a lot of defensive talent, and a great RB, so being able to lean on the QB will be invaluable.

AD546D48-9B98-478F-B096-96332C206601.jpeg
C8AF7251-C140-490E-81D2-1D5A699FEF6E.jpeg
This season was so fun... Thank you Joe...

Dave Aranda to Baylor as head coach?

The Transfer Portal is starting to reach maximum capacity

Beckham was all over the Superdome the other night.

LSU fans have been proudly stating that they have become Alabama. Well they have. They won the championship, they lose players to the NFL draft and they see assistant coaches leave for other jobs. Just like Bama.

Probably not a headline unless you follow DIII football (or are local) but Larry Kehres is retiring from Mount Union as AD and his son Vince is leaving the HC spot to take an assistant coach position for DI Toledo:

I gotta assume Larry Kehres has one of the highest alltime winning % . This might be the end of a 30+ year era of dominance in DIII football:

Larry was the Purple Raiders’ head coach for 27 years prior to his son. His record was 332-24-3 (92.5%) and he won 11 national championships.

Vince was the Purple Raiders’ head coach for seven years. He had 95-6 record (94 %) winning NCAA Division III national titles in 2015 and 2017.

The two members of the Kehres family have lost fewer games (30) than they have coached seasons (34) at the school.

Together they won 38% of the DIII football championships over that 34 year span.

And since they're local, I'll point out that that Mount Union has a higher winning % of championships than the Cleveland Browns have won actual games (30%) since 1999

Probably not a headline unless you follow DIII football (or are local) but Larry Kehres is retiring from Mount Union as AD and his son Vince is leaving the HC spot to take an assistant coach position for DI Toledo:

I gotta assume Larry Kehres has one of the highest alltime winning % . This might be the end of a 30+ year era of dominance in DIII football:

Together they won 38% of the DIII football championships over that 34 year span.

And since they're local, I'll point out that that Mount Union has a higher winning % of championships than the Cleveland Browns have won actual games (30%) since 1999
I heard this earlier in the week. Kind of shocked since it's been in the family for so long.

Back