2019-2020 College Football Thread

What a bad series of calls for FL to seal the loss

What a bad series of calls for FL to seal the loss

Interesting 4th down play call! Is it an option or a jump pass or just a bad play.

I agree, he should get at least the first half off. That was targeting. Then again, Freiermuth should have had a touchdown. Iowa got away with so much holding along the line I can only assume the refs were worried Stanley might get killed.

Still, a big win for Penn State. Iowa at night might be one of the toughest venues to visit.
Yeah, I didn't think they would overturn the TD. Although I figured PSU would punch it in having 2nd and goal from the 1/2 yard line.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

It’s a great day!

Great weather, sun is shining, happy family, and Texas still SUCKS.

;)

@FACT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is ranked behind LSU that you would take to beat them going into this week? ... “Overrated” is such weak statement... I expect better from you.

Who is ranked behind LSU that you would take to beat them going into this week? ... “Underrated” is such weak statement... I expect better from you.

Baylor. #homer

Who is ranked behind LSU that you would take to beat them going into this week? ... “Overrated” is such weak statement... I expect better from you.

I would rank them at 2 right now but I think they will still lose 2 games

App State and Temple break into the AP Top 25 at 24 and 25 respectively. Can't really argue with the top 8.

Looking at remaining schedules for the undefeated top 7 teams, Clemson definitely had the easiest path into the Playoffs followed by Oklahoma IMO.

South Carolina setting their sights on another upset of a SEC top 10 team. Up 10 - 3 over FL early in 2nd quarter.

OU rolling. Still playing defense.

Makes me happy happy happy.

Clemson offense looking pretty flat again in the first half against Louisville

Shouldn’t have said anything. Ugh.

The Clemson offense may have just awoken in the last minute of the 1st half.

Could the Gamecocks upset another Top 10 team this week?

Numerous terrible missed calls have gone against SC that resulted in 2 FL TDs.

Numerous terrible missed calls have gone against SC that resulted in 2 FL TDs.
The no-call on offensive pass interference was egregious. And the disparity in penalty calls in general have been pretty trash. The refs seem like gotten to Georgia fans.

Watch out for Illinois! 2 down to Wisconsin with 6 minutes left.

Illinois has 2:30 left to get a FG for the huge upset!

Oh my goodness. Illinois driving. In definite FG range after a heck of a run.

Back