2019-2020 College Football Thread

Penn State up by 2 TDs

Hey Ole Miss...do you want Patterson back? Dude is awful!

Penn State dominating. 21 - 0

Michigan puts together a good drive and cuts it to two scores.

Guess I better start brushing up on basketball since FSU apparently doesn't want to be a football school anymore.
Well, after a year and a half, Taggert finally learned to just give the ball to Akers.

Is Harbaugh coaching this way to make sure he gets hired by Dan Snyder?

Bold statement by Harbaugh, “This will be Michigan’s finest hour!” Or maybe what he is saying it will be his last hour of coaching?!?!

Penn State is absolutely terrible at making halftime adjustments.

We got a game!!!

Someone tell Jordan his jersey’s are horrible. Letters, numbers and everything else falling off Michigan’s jersey.

My heart can't take much more of this. Penn State needs a first down to salt this game away.

Texas survives with a last second FG to beat Kansas

HAMLER!!!!!!! What a run!

Disgraceful.

State make their way to 7-0, with two huge road games still ahead of them. Minnesota in three weeks, and Ohio State two weeks after that. For now, huge win for Penn State.

Ridiculous personal foul call against Tennessee. Another example of how the refs love and favor Alabama.

This is a real stat.....time to move on UM. As a big ten fan and OSU fan I need you to be better and this is simply bs for the recruiting classes you’ve had.

This is a real stat.....time to move on UM. As a big ten fan and OSU fan I need you to be better and this is simply bs for the recruiting classes you’ve had.
Hopefully 1-11 after next Saturday

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Back