2019-2020 College Football Thread

"Clyde is 6'4", 270."

What a game. Bama started off too sluggish. Hope Tua heals up and we sneak in the top four.

You will win out and of course sneak in, which will be a travesty but everyone is use to it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

22 on both teams played great.

Got it. Stay classy.

It’s been 2,296 days... To have to hear it from every Bama fan... I get it.

You will win out and of course sneak in, which will be a travesty but everyone is use to it

How do you predict it will be a travesty without knowing what other teams will do? If Ohio state loses two. If Clemson loses one. Hard to call something a travesty without knowing what the scenario will be.

4AB16A80-7BE5-4E3F-8B01-574A92F3DF88.gifHow I feel right now...
Joe Burrow is nails...
Hand him the Heisman...
Geaux Tigers!!!

How do you predict it will be a travesty without knowing what other teams will do? If Ohio state loses two. If Clemson loses one. Hard to call something a travesty without knowing what the scenario will be.

Because Bama has a weak schedule this year and will not make SEC championship game. I know you are a Bama fan but you know there is bias towards Bama

Bama might lose a game also. It ain't over

I’m petty I don’t want Bama to get another Mulligan...
They probably are one of the 4 best teams in the country though...

Because Bama has a weak schedule this year and will not make SEC championship game. I know you are a Bama fan but you know there is bias towards Bama

So does Clemson. My point is you don’t know what’s going to happen to be predicting a travesty.

Congrats to LSU (Jdax) it’s been a long time coming.

I think Judy May be one of the most over rated players I have seen, he dropped a lot of catchable balls

Don’t sleep on that Auburn game...

Rivalry game. Can’t sleep on them.

Bama and LSU in the final 4... I’m calling it

WOLF!

Coach Saban might chew someone out for a statement like this, but I think maybe sit Tua for the next two weeks. Let him rest up for Auburn.

Congrats to LSU (Jdax) it’s been a long time coming.

I think Judy May be one of the most over rated players I have seen, he dropped a lot of catchable balls

I’m so happy!!

Coach Saban might chew someone out for a statement like this, but I think maybe sit Tua for the next two weeks. Let him rest up for Auburn.

Tua played great even on one leg. His receivers did not help him out much

It just didn't look like he could plant his leg at times, plus his mobility was nonexistent

And be still threw for over 400 and 4 TDS. Looked like he was limping after the game. Let him rest for a couple weeks.

Joe Burrow looks like the Heisman favorite. He did his thing.

Urban Meyer said something I agree with. He said the committee should only look at games against good opponents.

That means the committee would not watch any Clemson games if the committee followed Urbana’s advice

Back