2019-2020 College Football Thread

Appalachian St. and South Carolina was a good game. Came down to last play. App St. won 20-15.
2nd best team in the Carolinas.

Saban is a beast. But he’s won 5 championships at Bama so... Dynasty.

Saban is The Goat, no doubt.
If LSU somehow wins the National Title this year, that would be 3 National Titles in 16 years with 3 different Coaches... That would be an impressive feat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do big 12 refs not know what a holding is

Watching Oklahoma and Iowa St. Another Big 12 defensive battle.

Iowa State still in the game

AHahahahahahahahahahaha

I shouldn’t have talked so much **** to Nate!Lmao

Gonna take an L.

Haaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaa

So so so bad.

Wow. What an ending. Pulling for OT.

Hahahahaha hahahahahahaha!

Here comes the L!

Going for the W!

Hahahahahaha hahahahaha

So ******* ugly

Oklahoma survives...

What a great ending. Have to give it to Iowa State for the gusty call to go for the win.

Let’s f**k up this onside now!

AHahahahahahahahahahaha

I shouldn’t have talked so much **** to Nate!Lmao

Gonna take an L.

Not quite. Sooners lucky to come away with a win. Gutsy call by Iowa St. to go for two. Almost succeeded.

Let’s **** up this onside now!

Iowa state made halftime adjustments and we did not.

You will win out and of course sneak in, which will be a travesty but everyone is use to it

I don't think they can this year they are basically 2 games behind LSU in theory now.

Looking at LSU remaining schedule it's got some turds so no way they lose which means bama is done unless all the other power 5 conferences self implode. LSU vs GA in sec championship. With so many one loss teams this year I think one that wins their conference gets in over a one loss bama that didn't make it to that game and had a bad schedule.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I don't think they can this year they are basically 2 games behind LSU in theory now.

Looking at LSU remaining schedule it's got some turds so no way they lose which means bama is done unless all the other power 5 conferences self implode. LSU vs GA in sec championship. With so many one loss teams this year I think one that wins their conference gets in over a one loss bama that didn't make it to that game and had a bad schedule.

I hope you are right but I would not put money on it. They need LSU to win out, Baylor to not be undefeated through the end of the season and Ohio State to win out. I could see them in as the 4th seed (behind LSU, Ohio State and Clemson) assuming they win their remaining games if that plays out.

* Didn't even think it was worth mentioning a Clemson scenario with the weak schedule they have remaining.

I hope you are right but I would not put money on it. They need LSU to win out, Baylor to not be undefeated through the end of the season and Ohio State to win out. I could see them in as the 4th seed (behind LSU, Ohio State and Clemson) assuming they win their remaining games if that plays out.

* Didn't even think it was worth mentioning a Clemson scenario with the weak schedule they have remaining.
I have to think a one loss champ like Oklahoma or Baylor or even Oregon would get in over bama just due to the lack of body of work for bama this year.

I have to think a one loss champ like Oklahoma or Baylor or even Oregon would get in over bama just due to the lack of body of work for bama this year.

The problem is that Auburn beat Oregon... And 11-1 Bama would have a victory of the common opponent...

Why did Oklahoma lose to Kansas St? This would be so much cleaner with a 13-0 Oklahoma...

The problem is that Auburn beat Oregon... And 11-1 Bama would have a victory of the common opponent...

Why did Oklahoma lose to Kansas St? This would be so much cleaner with a 13-0 Oklahoma...

Makes OU vs Baylor next week HUGE.

I still think if OU wins out they get the last spot looking at who they would have played between now and then. Much more worthy than one loss oregon

Back