2019-2020 College Football Thread

3 and out. Oklahoma playing some defense.

Just watched the first 2 episodes of the mandalorian....what I miss?

What an amazing comeback by Oklahoma. Great game.

Win or lose, pretty impressive that they came back like they did this half. I didn’t think it was possible with our defense.

Win or lose, pretty impressive that they came back like they did this half. I didn’t think it was possible with our defense.

Grinch made some great adjustments

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What’d I miss?

I found out Luke has the Force. Anything interesting going on here?

Just watched the first 2 episodes of the mandalorian....what I miss?

Just some pandemonium

Did we leave to much time on the clock?

WOW ! Oklahoma

Wow.

No one will EVER convince me that Sooner Magic doesn’t exist!

What a tale of 2 half’s. Hurts may be the most calm collected kid I’ve seen on a football field. What a game!!

Wow. Bye bye Bears.

unreal.

Wow.

Now Baylor, go beat Texas’ ass so we can run this one back.

Nice win Sooners!!

I'll get in on the OU win too .......... WOW!!!
I've been an OU fan forever, and I did not see that comeback happening at all. Amazing that the defense played the second half like they did earlier in the year, where has that been the last few weeks??? And for Hurts to come back from those turnovers was something to see, the guy just does not get rattled.

Too bad for Hurts that he's following two Heisman winning QBs from OU, right now he looks like he could win it this year, I just don't see them going to an OU QB three years in a row, no matter how good he plays.

What’d I miss?

I found out Luke has the Force. Anything interesting going on here?
Whoa. How about a spoiler alert, dude.

Now Baylor, go beat Texas’ ass so we can run this one back.

1000 times yes

I have no idea why I can’t sleep tonight haha

Hey @Nate how long does Herman stay around? So much talk from him but same old average longhorns

I'll get in on the OU win too .......... WOW!!!
I've been an OU fan forever, and I did not see that comeback happening at all. Amazing that the defense played the second half like they did earlier in the year, where has that been the last few weeks??? And for Hurts to come back from those turnovers was something to see, the guy just does not get rattled.

Too bad for Hurts that he's following two Heisman winning QBs from OU, right now he looks like he could win it this year, I just don't see them going to an OU QB three years in a row, no matter how good he plays.

Heisman going to Baton Rouge this year.

Back