2019-2020 College Football Thread

What, you weren't watching the Purdue/IU thriller??? Were there any other games on??? Unbelievable comeback by Purdue but just couldn't finish it off in OT. Always embarrassing to lose to IU, but when you've lost your top 3 QBs, a heisman candidate WR, and your top two players on defense for the season, putting a scare into IU's best season was still pretty fun.

I left to go to the range before the comeback. But that sounds exciting.

Auburn hanging in there with Bama in the first half. 10 - 10 midway through the 2nd qtr.

They are doing more than hanging in. Pick 6 gives Auburn a 17 - 10 lead.

Alabama answers right back

......and then Bama returns the kickoff for a TD. 17 - 17.

Auburn gets some great momentum with the pick 6 then s#!t$ it away quickly...

What a game!

Heck of a catch! Auburn ties it at 24 with a minute left in the half.

Damn that dude is fast

Bama - Auburn playing a Big 12 game. So much for SEC defenses. 31 - 24 Bama with still 33 seconds for Auburn to respond.

Fun 1st half to watch. Hope it continues after half.

Saban apparently doesn't understand that the game is not blown dead when the clock expires. Argues it takes 3 seconds to clock it, so there's no way you should be able to snap and kick it in a second.

Yessssss! Go Auburn!

Sorry Minnesota. Taylor is too good, and if there was anyone you could play where snow wouldn’t give you an advantage, it’s Wisconsin.

Sorry Minnesota. Taylor is too good, and if there was anyone you could play where snow wouldn’t give you an advantage, it’s Wisconsin.
Yeah kinda lost home field advantage with the actual weather

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Boy defenses are a little lax out there tonight

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Even if Auburn wins, I am probably going to be too low on total points to win the pick 'em contest. Gave SEC defenses too much credit...

Auburn trying to put Utah or Boomer in the CFB Playoffs.

Go Bucky! It's good to be getting the Axe back where it belongs :)

Alabama needed to definitely win this game. While this is much more fun to watch, Alabama should not get a nod. Georgia managed this Auburn team.

Utah gets in if they win out. Winner of the SEC, Ohio State and either Baylor/Oklahoma.

Alabama needed to definitely win this game. While this is much more fun to watch, Alabama should not get a nod. Georgia managed this Auburn team.

Utah gets in if they win out. Winner of the SEC, Ohio State and either Baylor/Oklahoma.

You don’t think Clemson gets in?

When the Big XII has one of these games: ESPN says that they can’t play defense.

When the SEC has one of these games: ESPN says the offenses are “Ferraris” to be able to do this against these defenses.

go Auburn!

Back