2019-2020 College Football Thread

SEC channel is so high on DirecTV I just got a nose bleed trying to find it

I have it but will not bother. Much better teams to watch.

Texas A&M’s defense picking up right where Bama and Auburn just left off. Good grief a wr couldn’t be any more wide open

Hoping common sense prevails with the committee now that Bama has no chance to get the 4 spot. I know that common sense is a big ask though.

Bama now has TWO quality loses. How can you possibly argue that they shouldn’t be #4?

Those poor shrubs.

After forgetting about about Clemson

Clemson, BIG 10 Champion, SEC Champion.

Last spot can be Utah or Big XII champion.

Hopefully the committee uses the conference championships as a play in.

Auburn that was an exciting game.

LSU beats out Pac 10 or Big 12 champ of they happen to lose to GA. Otherwise, it will be one of those if it is Utah or Oklahoma. Otherwise, it is anybody's guess.

A&M putting on a defensive clinic

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Congratulations @wluker17 on a Aubrun win!

Is LSU necessarily out if they lose to Georgia next week?

I have it but will not bother. Much better teams to watch.
Florida is not a bad team this year. I just suffered through the Miami/Duke game. That was a turd throwing contest.

Lmao A&M is awful I can't believe they were ranked as much as they were.

Guess Jimbo won’t be giving any interviews at halftime indicating they are “back”.

Florida is not a bad team this year. I just suffered through the Miami/Duke game. That was a turd throwing contest.

They aren't. I was speaking more of the other half of that matchup.

I would still rather watch teams that actually have something on the line like LSU, Utah, Oklahoma.

Is LSU necessarily out if they lose to Georgia next week?
I don't think so just paves the way for 2 SEC teams and dumps on a few conference champs

Well that game is over already. Time to change games haha

Bama now has TWO quality loses. How can you possibly argue that they shouldn’t be #4?
Tune into the Paul Finebaum Monday to find out! ?

What.A.Game!

I wasn't even going to be mad if we lost. Auburn played their hearts out.

That said, I was going to lose my mind at Gus for running it up the middle twice on that last series. A 45-yard punt return and a last-second TD for bama to win was sure to be the result. Thank goodness they bailed us out.

How did A&M give UGA all they wanted last week ?

Be smart Coach O. Sit Burrough! No danger of losing this game.

Might be time to go watch bedlam when it starts at least that's 2 good teams

Colorado definitely doesn’t need to be giving Utah freebies. Good job holding them the second time around though. Not a strong start for Utah honestly.

LSU, Ohio State, Clemson, Utah if they beat Oregon, Oklahoma if Oregon wins, Georgia if they beat LSU in the SEC championship.

Back