2019-2020 College Football Thread

Lol this team was ranked #12 early in the season...swing and miss they are garbage.
Not to mention they have 0 wins vs a team over .500

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

OK. Burrough needs to ride the pine the rest of the way. Game is over.

Briles's play calling on that first drive has me keeping the game on, but there's no way they'll keep falling for plays like that.

Hurts...untouched for a TD

Touchdown OU. Go on Jalen.

And the answer from ok state

So thankful for a playoff without Alabama.

Chuba is good.

Fireworks early in Bedlam

Colorado up early on Utah.

Lol A&M

OK. Burrough needs to ride the pine the rest of the way. Game is over.

agreed. Myles Brennan, the back up, badly needs some work.

So burrow appears to have a variety of last name spellings tonight

Huge turnover there

What a terrible decision to throw that ball there. Easy int

Utah and Oklahoma are happy today. It is going to be interesting if both win out

Burro just set the yardage record.

Impressive win for the sooners tonight. D gets better every week, Grinch may be a god.
#BOOMER

Impressive win for the sooners tonight. D gets better every week, Grinch may be a god.
#BOOMER
B12 and P12 are rooting for anything other than a close Georgia win. It’ll be interesting to see who gets the last spot, assuming Utah and Oklahoma win out,

B12 and P12 are rooting for anything other than a close Georgia win. It’ll be interesting to see who gets the last spot, assuming Utah and Oklahoma win out,

I think Utah is a really good team. If OU beats Baylor (tough to beat a good team twice in the same year) and Utah beats Oregon I think it’s a toss up who gets in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Herman cleans house at Texas....OC Beck “reassigned”, WR coach & D coordinator Orlando gone. No more scapegoats.

Herman cleans house at Texas....OC Beck “reassigned”, WR coach & D coordinator Orlando gone. No more scapegoats.
Well the AD did say that 7-6, 10-4, and 7-5 is a “great foundation” today.

Well the AD did say that 7-6, 10-4, and 7-5 is a “great foundation” today.

Typical AD speak trying to protect the HC. You know behind closed doors it’s something else being said. Gotta keep trying till something works.

Back