2019-2020 College Football Thread

That dude quick. That may just about do it.

And that will do it

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Even if Utah somehow comes back to win this game, no way they stay ahead of Oklahoma if they take care of business against Baylor.

Ugly performance by Utah tonight.

I haven't seen Utah play before, but I don't see how they get over 7 wins in any other conference.

I haven't seen Utah play before, but I don't see how they get over 7 wins in any other conference.
They only tend to manage around 8 or 9 since joining the PAC 12, so that’s fair. This is only one of two seasons they have broken 10 wins. They might do well in the ACC as of late though

Lane Kiffin close to returning to the SEC as head coach at Ole Miss. I guess the stellar...lol...job he did at FAU, as well as previous head coaching stints, proved he was ready to start taking on the big boys again.

I’ve got bubble guts! Is it 11am yet?

I married a Sooner.. it is her only bad quality, so unfortunately I will be rooting for them today, at least outwardly :)
Try it out Taylor, you might like actually winning things.;)

They only tend to manage around 8 or 9 since joining the PAC 12, so that’s fair. This is only one of two seasons they have broken 10 wins. They might do well in the ACC as of late though

Podunk state could do good in the ACC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#BOOMER

In a serious note Baylor and OU are both better than ESPN gives us credit for. I wish going to go but surgery derailed that plan. Have a cold beer for me.

Trufh.

Will do. GL with the procedure.

IMG_20191207_103547.jpg

Last edited:
Podunk state could do good in the ACC

Das true. I forget that conference plays football sometimes.

ACC has won 3 out of the last 6 National Championships! Just saying! ? #BasketballConference

ACC has won 3 out of the last 6 National Championships! Just saying! #BasketballConference

Correct Clemson is great. After that..well.....

Go time for Conference Championship Saturday!

Solid D by Baylor and OU the first series. Is this an SEC game haha

Nice tackling, Baylor.

CeeDee is a BEAST!

Back