2019-2020 College Football Thread

Well...when you’re complimenting someone’s team and they still talk **** back for some reason that kinda takes all the fun out of trying to interact with someone.
giphy.gif

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Slant across the middle panned out.

Urban used to run those a ton Day needs to a little more

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Now didn’t the OSU butch constantly complain about Urbans play calling? Don’t make me go back 2 years worth of posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well...when you’re complimenting someone’s team and they still talk **** back for some reason that kinda takes all the fun out of trying to interact with someone.
Oh come on, tOSU fans may be the worst **** talkers of all. Especially here, they did at one point make an “official” thread because they couldn’t stand people arguing back.

Good times. ;)

Man they are picking on Okudahs backup

Oh come on, tOSU fans may be the worst **** talkers of all. Especially here, they did at one point make an “official” thread because they couldn’t stand people arguing back.

Good times. ;)
Hillary voters....

Honest question if WI wins does WI get screwed and OSU gets number 4?

Man they are picking on Okudahs backup

Coach the backup up everyone gets injuries stop that talk

All day long

Then why have championship games (I know it’s for money) but you get my point

Did WI really just go the length of the field in 32 seconds?? On Wisconsin!!

Good times. ;)
It wasn’t my turn to watch everyone else who roots for OSU.

UW fan here...I'd still put OSU at #4 over the Badgers. The only way UW might be able to sneak in is if they somehow manage to keep dominating and win by like 40, which I fully expect NOT to happen. OSU is going to come out strong in the 2nd half.

Yes someone forgot to tell them they are suppose to lose

Curd power dude. They are dominating the trenches.

Yep, sadly, and it’ll be due to two stupid turnovers late in the game against Illinois that blew it.

Your boys are playing physical if they can keep that up play smart they may hold on

Wisconsin being #8 now hurts them that's a big jump to make I don't think it happens.

Curd power dude. They are dominating the trenches.

They are, but so much game left. I’m just glad they showed up to play this time around. Playing physical and play calling has been fantastic.

Unfortunately I think the announcer was right. You learn more from defeat here. OSU playing like they expected to roll again, and wisconsin came to play hard ball. JT is a bad man and is running like he’s able to. He’s the fastest rusher to 5k yards in history for a reason, and OSU doesn’t have an answer right now.

Then why have championship games (I know it’s for money) but you get my point

I get it. They would have both beat each other and Wisconsin lost to Minnesota would be their rationale. I wouldn't be surprised if they only fall to #3.

Now didn’t the OSU butch constantly complain about Urbans play calling? Don’t make me go back 2 years worth of posts

I hate his 38 wide receiver screens. Go check.

But he liked getting his speed guys the ball so slants and crossing routes showed up

I get it. They would have both beat each other and Wisconsin lost to Minnesota would be their rationale. I wouldn't be surprised if they only fall to #3.

*Illinois not minny

Can we all agree that Ohio State as the #1 seed ship has sailed?

Clemson schedule has been a joke but let’s not kid ourself here they are really good

Back