2019-2020 College Football Thread

We’ll find out how good Clemson is in the next game.

1st half of the season Clemson was very good but not great. 2nd half of the season Clemson has been an absolute beast. Would not be at all surprised to see them as the last team standing in the end.

We’ll find out how good Clemson is in the next game.

Nothing to find out, they are VERY good. And this is coming from a dabo hater

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See y’all in Atlanta ...

You going?

Which would be an encourager to making top 2, that’s the point.

Everyone screams 8 teams, but it’s not as simple as most think imo.
Agreed and I think this is the first year that the final 4 are clear cut so that probably buys more time before having serious expansion conversations

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

If doctor approves flying I may go to Atlanta this coming weekend. Anyone else thinking of going?

I don’t know, it’s a LOT of money, billions vs millions. And I don’t believe the American/Mt.West/MAC/etc should automatically get a seat at the table.

I have confidence in the money people. They get things done when the moment arises. Yeah, how far to go is challenge. I'm a hinterlands guy who would like to see more parity and growth in competitiveness beyond the standard top conferences and teams. But that's a different interest. Adding a few more spots via the same process would be a nice start. Just going to the current system was a huge step.

Man can't believe Clemson finished 62nd in SOS. Thought maybe yesterday would move them up more.

2ceb4fc805e2ce9a2cc1906af23105f8.jpg

Man can't believe Clemson finished 62nd in SOS. Thought maybe yesterday would move them up more.

You know SOS can be a little misleading at times correct.

ACC schedule. They will be at #3 because of it but I still think they are just as good as LSU and OSU despite it.

Honestly LSU and OSU crying about who should be number 1 is laughable. Only time one can complain is if is they are fighting for 4 or 5. 1 to 4 does not matter you don’t get bonus points for winning 1 and losing 1.

ACC schedule. They will be at #3 because of it but I still think they are just as good as LSU and OSU despite it.

Clemson needs to switch conferences or pray Miami and Florida state return to being good. It pains me to say but my money is on Clemson to win it all, they control the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball against everyone

Joel Klatt out here selling Ohio State point differential against Top 25 teams as a reason they’re No. 1

By that logic, OSU’s 42-0 win over 3-loss Cincinnati > LSU’s win at Bama

I can’t help but laugh at how broken this system is if the Committee puts OSU in at #1...

No commentary needed. This is more than enough.
cb41892501d0318b2bbffbad3d3ea9ee.jpg

Honestly LSU and OSU crying about who should be number 1 is laughable. Only time one can complain is if is they are fighting for 4 or 5. 1 to 4 does not matter you don’t get bonus points for winning 1 and losing 1.

And a number 1 seed has never won the CFB. 3 2's and 2 4's.

Yea everyone touting OSU and LSU as 1/2 flipped however you want it, and Clemson just sitting there like

Joel Klatt out here selling Ohio State point differential against Top 25 teams as a reason they’re No. 1

By that logic, OSU’s 42-0 win over 3-loss Cincinnati > LSU’s win at Bama

I can’t help but laugh at how broken this system is if the Committee puts OSU in at #1...

The system is not broke at all. This year is probably the year is has worked the best.

Are you that scared of playing Clemson?

OSU #2....don't agree but whatever.

Gonna be a battle vs Clemson.

Fiesta bowl out west

As it should be IMO

LSU
OSU
Clemson
OU

The system is not broke at all. This year is probably the year is has worked the best.

Are you that scared of playing Clemson?

Atlanta is a way easier trip for me...
I think we are going to beat everybody...

Oklahoma is playing in house money so nothing to lose. Could be an upset in the works

LSU 9.5 faves vs OU currently.

OSU currently a 1 point fave vs Clemson

In one spot.
.then another 8.5 and Clemson a 1 point fave in another

#1 gets to pick where they want to play thus it does matter. Atantla is a hell of a lot closer than Az.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

LSU 9.5 faves vs OU currently.

OSU currently a 1 point fave vs Clemson

In one spot.
.then another 8.5 and Clemson a 1 point fave in another

No disrespect meant here but I am going to put serious money on Clemson

Good, now I can root for Clemson with a clean conscience.

Back