2019-2020 College Football Thread

It’s to the whole ******* thread. It’s hysterical watching grown men argue despite getting into the playoffs, about teenagers playing a game.

agreed. I’m not even mad. Don’t think it’s right but not mad. But boy oh boy....don’t challenge the SEC. lol #letsgeeaaauuuuuuuuuux

agreed. I’m not even mad. Don’t think it’s right but not mad. But boy oh boy....don’t challenge the SEC. lol #letsgeeaaauuuuuuuuuux

Dude, you can sub SEC in that sentence with OHIO, and see the same whining. f**k its been worse for the last month.

You got that a little incorrect you meant don’t challenge Ohio State fan

Dude, you can sub SEC in that sentence with Big 10, and see the same whining. **** its been worse for the last month.

Hahahahaha. Totally true. Totally true. But as soon as a BiG10 fan says something....

Hahahahaha. Totally true. Totally true. But as soon as a BiG10 fan says something....

Or you mean as soon as the SEC fan says something. Or Big 12, ACC, etc.
Its all the same.

Its like all of the sudden grown men, are hung like 3 year olds and someone donkey punched their mothers.

Stopped back to lol gonna miss no relevant college FB for a few weeks (minus army/navy)

Glad we are still able to have opinions in the interim.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Its all the same.

Its like all of the sudden grown men, are hung like 3 year olds and someone donkey punched their mothers.

Lol no it ONLY applies to me. and I’m drunk

Its all the same.

Lol no it ONLY applies to me. and I’m drunk go browns lol

Geaux Browns!

Pizza SUCKS!

Not if it comes from Ohio, but has the word Geaux in the title, says Tide on the box and roars like a Tiger?

Not if it comes from Ohio, but has the word Geaux in the title, says Tide on the box and roars like a Tiger?
I can’t say much, we put ranch on all of ours.

#Boomer

:p

c19056c46f3f15ef517d942ab00a0351.jpg

I can respect some carhartt

So your an SEC homer? You referenced them 3 times and no Big 12.

I'm just prepping for when Norvell brings the Noles back to their rightful place atop college football! #norvelltime

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

We should start a THEEEE Cleveland Browns thread!!!

We can fill it for days with GIFs of TNT.
Tears and Trolls :ROFLMAO:

50 degrees and grey. Ohh and windy. Quite pleasant if I’m honest lol.
Heat wave down here too. Hope all is well.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

We can fill it for days with GIFs of TNT.
Tears and Trolls :ROFLMAO:

I feel it could be a really really entertaining thread. Could just title it....”how not to play football”

It’s to the whole ******* thread. It’s hysterical watching grown men argue despite getting into the playoffs, about seeding and who is number 1, when the playoffs will decide it. Who the **** cares? It’s meaningless with a playoff That will tell us.
Agreed, I don't get into the whole pissin' contest stuff. Could care less OSU got knocked down to #2, gotta beat two really good teams regardless. Also can't argue the SEC hasn't been the best conference for several years going now because it has, and Dabo Swinney has taken SEC football to Clemson, so regardless of their conference schedule they still damn good. The Sooners are very good year in and year out, with 'Bama losing to Auburn and Utah losing it worked itself out. Buckeyes got smacked in the mouth first half last night, but coming off Penn State and Michigan, their two biggest rivals in consecutive weeks, understood, Ryan Day and his staff have done a helluva job this year. I just love football, college and pros, and the NCAA needs to take their fingers out of the pie and expand it to 8 teams, they are an autorcratic institution that answers to no one.

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
Agreed, I don't get into the whole pissin' contest stuff. Could care less OSU got knocked down to #2, gotta beat two really good teams regardless. Also can't argue the SEC hasn't been the best conference for several years going now because it has, and Dabo Swinney has taken SEC football to Clemson, so regardless of their conference schedule they still damn good. The Sooners are very good year in and year out, with 'Bama losing to Auburn and Utah losing it worked itself out. Buckeyes got smacked in the mouth first half last night, but coming off Penn State and Michigan, their two biggest rivals in consecutive weeks, understood, Ryan Day and his staff have done a helluva job this year. I just love football, college and pros, and the NCAA needs to take their fingers out of the pie and expand it to 8 teams, they are an autorcratic institution that answers to no one.

So well said. I genuinely don’t care who wins, but I would like some good football games. That’s it for me.
Although I don’t think 4 to 8 is the answer. I think removing OOC cupcakes is and conferences altogether.

Back