2019-2020 College Football Thread

chefkritter

It's the most wonderful time of the year
Reaction score
Handicap
Fall camp is upon us for the upcoming season of College Football. 4 weeks and we will have some games and the usual suspects sit atop the preseason odds to make the playoffs until mayhem happens somewhere..............................Boomer!

PlayerOdds
Clemson+225
Alabama+225
Georgia+650
Ohio State+950
Michigan+1400
Oklahoma+1500
Texas+2000
Oregon+2200
LSU+2500
Florida+3300
Notre Dame+4000
Auburn+5000
Utah+5000
Washington+5000
Penn State+6600
Texas A&M+6600
Nebraska+7000
Wisconsin+7000
Miami (FL)+8000
Florida State+12500
Mississippi State+12500
Iowa+15000
Michigan State+15000
Stanford+15000
USC+15000
Washington State+15000
Army+25000
Central Florida+25000
Iowa State+25000
Memphis+25000
Syracuse+25000
TCU+25000
Arizona+30000
Arizona State+30000
Baylor+30000
Oklahoma State+30000
Purdue+30000
South Carolina+30000
UCLA+30000
Virginia Tech+30000
NC State+33000
Tennessee+35000
BYU+50000
Boise State+50000
Boston College+50000
California+50000
Houston+50000
Kansas+50000
Kansas State+50000
Louisville+50000
Minnesota+50000
New Mexico+50000
North Texas+50000
Northern Illinois+50000
Northwestern+50000
South Florida+50000
Texas Tech+50000
Tulsa+50000
UAB+50000
Utah State+50000
Virginia+50000
West Virginia+50000
Colorado+75000
Fresno State+75000
Kentucky+75000
New Mexico State+75000
Ohio+75000
Rice+75000

+7000 on the Badgers, maybe I should just be 50$ now and get it out of my system.

I’m usually ready until that final week when Michigan meets up with Ohio State. I know all my Ohio peeps will love that statement!

Will this year be different? Hopeful but only time will tell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GO COUGS!!!

Go BLUE!

Hurricanes gotta show me something early and quick. I have no patience.

Ready for the season to start! Especially considering the last major will end Sunday with the Women's British Open.

I’m usually ready until that final week when Michigan meets up with Ohio State. I know all my Ohio peeps will love that statement!

Will this year be different? Hopeful but only time will tell.

Yes. I have a feeling about this team. Hope springs eternal in the summer! (Ohio boy, raised all BLUE!)

Yes. I have a feeling about this team. Hope springs eternal in the summer! (Ohio boy, raised all BLUE!)

I grew up in Ann Arbor and have some special ties to UofM due to family. I married a girl from Ohio and it is where we call home. I bleed Maize and Blue.

Good things heard coming out of spring camp and summer camp. Just need all areas to click and not get complacent through the season. I like the toughness of the schedule this year where every week they better come prepared.

I'm pumped for the Hawkeyes, but realistically it will probably be another 7-8 win season and then coin flip on if they show up for the bowl game.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I grew up in Ann Arbor and have some special ties to UofM due to family.

I grew up south of Cedar Point. My uncle played for Michigan '70-'73. Until the dark days (RR and Hoke) I still held a "personal lifetime" winning record against OSU. The Cooper era was a great time to be a smart alec Michigan fan kid in Ohio. As a freshman, the seniors thought they could take my money by letting me into the pool for NCAA BBall tournament...I traded everything for Michigan. The year was 1989!

My sister lives in Akron. my undergrad was at U Akron too.

As for the Michigan Football team, I agree with you on the chatter and schedule. It's there for the taking. They just have to go do it. The excitement at that Gattis offense with Shea, the weapons, and our O-line...(if healthy) it should be a special year.

GEAUX TIGAHS

Hope year 3 under Coach Brohm is the breakout. Road tripping to West Lala for the first time time in 5 years. #LetsPlayFootball

giphy.gif

Hope year 3 under Coach Brohm is the breakout.
As an IU alum I can’t like this post. But for the good of the #B1G I hope Brohm is the second coming of Joe Tiller.

Ahhh yes the delusional meatchicken fans who keep with the “this is our year”.....

Go Bucks!!! O-H

. Oh No.

Some day we’ll find our way out of the black pit of misery and the tide will turn. You’re a golfer, you should be well versed in the art of irrational hope.

. Oh No.

Some day we’ll find our way out of the black pit of misery and the tide will turn. You’re a golfer, you should be well versed in the art of irrational hope.

Haha I’m also a Browns fan so well versed in the— this is our yea..... There’s always next year!

Haha I’m also a Browns fan so well versed in the— this is our yea..... There’s always next year!

Every year around this time, I shift my obsession slowly from golf to football — I get the football fever BAD. Reading articles/forums on recruiting and camp, buying new TVs, planning which tix to buy, etc.

This year though is the most excited I can remember being. The Browns actually have some reason to be hopeful about and the Bucks have significant change, but a LOT of upside.

It’s going to be a great Fall!

I really have no idea how this season will go for my Cats. Could be good, could be really bad.

We lost a lot but Stoops and company have been recruiting pretty well. By pretty well I mean still #10 Class in the SEC.

Either way, I'll be cheering them on. GoBigBlue!!

University-of-Kentucky-logo.jpg

As an IU alum I can’t like this post. But for the good of the #B1G I hope Brohm is the second coming of Joe Tiller.

HaHa. I completely understand and appreciate your POV! IU had it going with Kevin Wilson when Purdue was stuck in the horrible morass named Darrell Hazell. Hope IU football gets better because the rivalry games are fun when both teams are competitive. Basketball is a better benchmark for Purdue-IU. I went to many Knight/Keady games back in the day and still consider them to be the most intense sporting event I've attended.

Basketball is a better benchmark for Purdue-IU. I went to many Knight/Keady games back in the day and still consider them to be the most intense sporting event I've attended.

Absolutely. IU-PU basketball is always a battle. I had season tickets for Knight's last season at IU. Thanks to some random luck, my package had floor seats next to the IU bench for the PU game.

Who does everything think will be the sneaky good team that no one is talking about this year?

Who does everything think will be the sneaky good team that no one is talking about this year?

This is so hard to say this early in the season. If Tennessee ever played to their talent level, I'd say them. but their schedule is brutal. Utah is that team everyone tends to overlook nationally, yet is getting love to win the PAC12 south. so the only answer I can come up with is the random B12 team that pulls the early season upset and runs with it.

Back