2019-2020 College Football Thread

Kentucky kicker chokes. ..
He looked absolutely terrified on the side line. No way should Kentucky have been so conservative with a freshman kicker.

Florida looks so much better with that head case Franks not leading the offense.

Not very optimistic about my Irish this weekend. I just hope the game is competitive.

Boy, that FSU team sure is looking like they're coached by someone with a sub .500 record...

Not very optimistic about my Irish this weekend. I just hope the game is competitive.
I just hope they've been holding back on offense. Book has been out of sorts. The big plays were encouraging against unm, but they're not going to be able to do that against the bulldogs.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

I just hope they've been holding back on offense. Book has been out of sorts. The big plays were encouraging against unm, but they're not going to be able to do that against the bulldogs.

Run D has me more concerned than anything. UGA will run a more conventional offense so hopefully that helps, but they've given up some pretty big chunks on the ground.

Joe Burrow now has the 3rd best odds to win the Heisman at 4/1.... I'd never thought I'd hear "LSU QB" & "Heisman Candidate" in the same sentence, what a time to be alive...

Joe Burrow now has the 3rd best odds to win the Heisman at 4/1.... I'd never thought I'd hear "LSU QB" & "Heisman Candidate" in the same sentence, what a time to be alive...
jamarcus-russell-now.png

so soon?

But JaMarcus was never really in the Heisman discussion...

yeah, guess so, I had remembered him being more hyped but only 37/1 to start the season. I rescind my joke.

yeah, guess so, I had remembered him being more hyped but only 37/1 to start the season. I rescind my joke.

He didn’t start picking up hype until LSU blew out ND in the Sugar Bowl, that was more Draft Hype.

Holy balls that Tulane coog high game. Crazy.

Holy balls that Tulane coog high game. Crazy.
Yeah big comeback. Then Houston woke up. But Tulane just crushed it on that last drive.

Run D has me more concerned than anything. UGA will run a more conventional offense so hopefully that helps, but they've given up some pretty big chunks on the ground.

We must have faith my friends! I am already assessing how much trouble I will be in Saturday night. My daughter just started at Valdosta State a month ago and this weekend is Parent's Weekend. The activities culminate with attending the VSU game Saturday night... I will get plenty of grief for spending an excessive amount of time staring at my phone trying to follow the ND - UGA game.

Sitting at work, so I was a little bit away from the tv, but thought Houston was playing UNC, thanks to those blue unis.

Watching my Sooners play this year has been fun so far but I'm anxious to see how they do against actual good teams. Our defense was abysmal last year and it's looked decent so far so here's hoping they stop teams from here on out!

I cant believe the way Houston handed the game to Tulane last night. Maybe it's the start of what could be a crazy weekend in some of the games.

Is it to early to say....Rock Chalk Jayhawk?

yes, basketball season is not for a few months.

hey, if they have 2-3 good wins and go at least 500 that's huge for the first year.

Is it to early to say....Rock Chalk Jayhawk?
Going to be one of the ugliest games ever this weekend with KU and WVU.

Also, this week only, Go Pokes. Beat that Longwhorn arse.

Back