2019-2020 College Football Thread

If ND had any kind of a run game it would have been more competitive. They only had 45 yards rushing.

Last play was typical book. If he doesn't panic and steps up in the pocket, finke is wide open. Team played with a ton of heart. They made too many mistakes and the offensive game plan for most of the second half was head scratching.

Great game. Fromm was automatic. Clark Lea is a freaking baller. The defensive game plan was outstanding and even with the offense ******** the bed, they had a chance to win at the end.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

If ND had any kind of a run game it would have been more competitive. They only had 45 yards rushing.
Best two running backs are hurt. RB recruiting has been pretty bad the last couple years...

Too bad Georgia gave them such a gift in the first half. Other than that they played a solid game. Great win for the dawgs

Is there anything more annoying than Beth Mullins Collin a game

Umm so ucla was down 32 in the third to wash state and came back to win

And look at the QB box score
fb281633e8a6da65f1e9efd5b6d3201e.jpg

Last edited:
Best two running backs are hurt. RB recruiting has been pretty bad the last couple years...

That explains it

Man, being a life long Irish fan wears on you. Only spurts of excitement and tons of near miss disappointment in 45 years.

Tapt on my Honor 7X

Man, being a life long Irish fan wears on you. Only spurts of excitement and tons of near miss disappointment in 45 years.

Tapt on my Honor 7X
I am with you. Made it home from Valdosta just in time to watch that very disappointing attempt to go about 50 yards in 2 minutes for their biggest win in a long time...

Tapt on my Honor 7X
Saw on ESPN this morning that they are 1-18 against top 5 opponents. But can't remember if that is just on the road or home as well.

Be thankful your not an FSU fan right now!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Glad to see Auburn showing some signs of a cohesive attack. Still lots of improvement needed before we can seriously challenge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol I don't care that A&M lost to 2 good teams there is no reason a 2-2 team should be ranked right now
Not to mention their wins were over Lamar and Texas state

I am with you. Made it home from Valdosta just in time to watch that very disappointing attempt to go about 50 yards in 2 minutes for their biggest win in a long time...

Just pummel UVA. It'll make you feel better :)

Well maybe Kansas will be a football school this after the laundry list of basketball violations they just got handed to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back