2019-2020 College Football Thread

How good did my Gophers look today? They punched a good defense in the mouth! #SkiUMah #RowTheBoat

They definitely were the best team on the field.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Think anything will be better than that garbage they were throwing out there.
What should I expect to see from a Tim Beck offense next year?

While I can't speak for his tenure at Texas, we at tOSU were glad to see him go. While he was there he had some offensive call responsibilities but as he progressed through his time here, it got less and less although he had input in the play calling. Where it was noticed the most what his coaching(or lack of) the QB's. In our case, he took Dwayne Haskins and took him from an aggressive throwing/running QB to one that was tentative to throw or run and had no business running a play/option which Beck wanted him to do. In other words he regressed and regressed badly. It was very obvious. There are some longhorn fans on here that will give you their 2 cents worth.

Seems like the National Championship Game is taking forever to get here. Just can't really get excited about any of the other bowl games, regardless of who is playing in them, besides the CFP semis.

Just talked to @HuddieJ , he took:
Joe Burrow ⬆ 372’ yards
Joe Burrow ⬆ 3’ TDS

And still needs joe to complete 7 more passes to go over that prop bet.
Never a Doubt Kid!

@HuddieJ are there props posted for the National Championship game yet?

One week away from the National Championship Game... The wait is too long, why couldn’t have the Championship game be played tonight?

One week away from the National Championship Game... The wait is too long, why couldn’t have the Championship game be played tonight?
I'm actually pretty stoked for this game. I think it has the potential to be a classic.

Hopefully something better than what he tried to accomplish at Texas. I still can not figure out how he could never get the running game going with his RB's. Was just very vanilla read/option plays and nothing really creative. But Herman was calling the plays the last 2 years so don't know how much of that was on Beck.

@Nate looks like Elingher is coming back for his senior season. Helps or hurts?

@Nate looks like Elingher is coming back for his senior season. Helps or hurts?

Leadership! And helps he’s got some W’s against good teams. Took a little step back this year but I still think he can get this team over the hurdle.

Leadership! And helps he’s got some W’s against good teams. Took a little step back this year but I still think he can get this team over the hurdle.

Agreed with this. They have some talent coming in at QB next year but I think Sam will lead the team again

I did think it was funny he announced he was coming back... was he mulling XFL offers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Rhule is headed to the Panthers. Most folks had him going to the NYG.

Is Napier at ULaLa the logical move for Baylor?

Rhule is headed to the Panthers. Most folks had him going to the NYG.

Is Napier at ULaLa the logical move for Baylor?

Going to be a large push to hire within if the defensive staff sticks together. Curious to see who rhule takes with him, might not be as many as people would assume.

Agreed with this. They have some talent coming in at QB next year but I think Sam will lead the team again

I did think it was funny he announced he was coming back... was he mulling XFL offers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Yea, saw that he inquired about his draft stock/position and apparently that info came back to him very quickly. Ha-Ha. Appears Herman is pretty excited about the 2 QB's he getting next year though.

Yea, saw that he inquired about his draft stock/position and apparently that info came back to him very quickly. Ha-Ha. Appears Herman is pretty excited about the 2 QB's he getting next year though.

Ya.. He isn't an NFL Quarterback.

I am excited about these young guns for sure.

Card and Jackson both look like they will bring something solid to the team... Now if we can just figure out this defense and replacing our 2 most productive WRs haha

And then there was one....game left in the 2019-2020 CFB season. Can't wait for Monday night! Food and beverage planning is already taking place. Always seems like forever until the next season starts back up.

Ya.. He isn't an NFL Quarterback.

I am excited about these young guns for sure.

Card and Jackson both look like they will bring something solid to the team... Now if we can just figure out this defense and replacing our 2 most productive WRs haha
Brennan Eagles and Jake Smith.....you're the next contestant on the Price is Right!

the break between the semi-finals and championship game is a freaking joke. Can we just get this game played already?

I don't like the break either, but when they expand to 8 teams and home games for the top 4 in the first "round", it will be a natural hole in the schedule to fill.

Wait Jake Fromm us seriously not going back to school and entering the draft? I thought it was a joke...I mean he regressed from one year to the next

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Back