2019-2020 Golf Shoes - What are you looking to rock?

I gotta get me a pair of Jordans. Actually, going to put them in my January golf locker right now!

Will be looking at another pair of the Jordan ADG's. Have 1 round on my gunmetal grays and they are so comfy.

Not sure yet but I am going back to spikes permanently. Spineless just doesn’t get it done.

I prefer spikeless, but I suppose I should have at least one pair with spikes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Foot Joy Pro SL Lites

have worn my FJ Flex XPs for a few rounds now...super comfy and the water proofing/resistance is really nice.

Not on the radar but I saw these this morning, better looking than recent Nike releases.

1580818108458.jpeg

I need some Nike Hot Punch.

But, I wore my TW’s with the cross straps that everyone here also hated yesterday and remembered how much I love them. So there’s those too...

Will check out the new Adidas and Puma golf shoes soon.

I'm pumped to give these a workout this season.

E2717E2B-A079-4225-96CF-DF3D83BDAA6A.jpeg

My NXT Discs wire broke a few weeks ago. I reached out to their customer service for a warranty claim. They were more than happy to send me a replacement pair. I asked about paying the difference to upgrade to the new Caged shoes. So, for $30, they sent me these bad boys. I already have another pair of NXT Pros and wanted to have a spiked shoe on hand.

20200205_121900.jpg
20200205_124258.jpg

These are ready for when the season finally arrives. Still looking to add another pair of something though

air-max-1-g-golf-shoe-krw3kD.jpg

I've got a hard ponder on the FJ Tour S and LE DNA Helix from 2019. The prices are coming down to my range and it's gonna be hard to hold off the urge to spend $ on one of them soon.

I want some of them Brooks shoes.

FootJoy Freestyles are in the box waiting for good weather to arrive

1580933208015.png
These.... arrived yesterday so planning my first round in them on Saturday,

My NXT Discs wire broke a few weeks ago. I reached out to their customer service for a warranty claim. They were more than happy to send me a replacement pair. I asked about paying the difference to upgrade to the new Caged shoes. So, for $30, they sent me these bad boys. I already have another pair of NXT Pros and wanted to have a spiked shoe on hand.

View attachment 8926692
View attachment 8926693
I keep looking hard at these. Even put them in a cart a time or two. I am going to end up pulling the trigger eventually.

Been Rocking this pair for a couple years and they are still good. Just need to clean and put on new spikes. I've been really surprised at how well they have held up as I probably have 200 rounds in them and haven't replaced the spikes yet.
1580935866949.png
Bought a pair of these off rock bottom in august. Thinking about getting the red version or red, white and blue.
1580936025805.png1580936134070.png1580937090535.png
Got a pair of these Footjoys in October but they are a little big and don't go with much.

1580936345889.png
I'm thinking about getting a pair or 2 of the following. The first is the Powerband Boa like the first pair. 2nd and 3rd are the Tour360 Boost-M. I bought my dad the blue ones but he didn't like the color and doesn't have much blue so he sent them back for a pair in black.
1580936551606.png1580936659265.png1580936669731.png

The shoe bug is pretty recent and started with getting a couple good deals. Most of these are previous year models and are on sale which is why I'm looking at a couple pair. I have also started walking and want to make sure I have good comfortable shoes. Not to mention I like to match and look good, it definitely makes you a better golfer!:ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• 1580935988752.png
    1580935988752.png
    94.5 KB · Views: 5
Thinking of giving the TOMO vol. 1s a try this year. I need something breathable for those hot summer days.

Going to do my best not to buy new shoes next year.
Black and grey ADGs are going to be primary, they are just so comfy. Might not be able to hold off if there are more colorways to come.
Adidas tour360s for slippy conditions
Puma nxt disc for practice at times, not enough traction to game.

welp, almost made it a month before adding some air max 97s. wcyd.

Back