2019-2020 Golf Shoes - What are you looking to rock?

I will probably splurge on another pair of Ecco's next year.

For me, I'm eager to see the new PUMA lineup, hoping for big things there.

Beyond that, it'll be quite hard for me not to keep with the Nike Tour Premiere's, SO EFFING GOOD!
I still need to try a pair of those on, have heard great things but haven't gotten to experience them yet. Was thinking about trying to find one of the major specials from last year around for a fun pair to add to the rotation.

For my rotation I think I'm going more jordans or just shoes that look fun and happen to be comfortable, I know that's a small subset of shoes, but makes the hunt even more enjoyable.

New Ecco Biom Pro Cool en route from our friends at Budget Golf

Bought recently a couple of the Footjoy Fury shoes with soft spikes at a good price so probably will hold off buying more as I have way too many shoes that I rotate through depending on conditions and time of day plus my wife will kill me if I buy more. Future purchases though will probably be great waterproofing with soft spikes as I play 50% in early morning wet conditions and have a flotilla of soft spikes for dry afternoon/early evening rounds.

I’m curious to buy a pair of the GFore golf shoes. I like the little bit of obnoxious style to them. I only wonder about the performance of them.

Was all in on purchasing shoes this year, but didn't end up playing enough to warrant it.

Still want some Nike AM1's and I'm also curious to see what GFore has to offer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have 5 pairs of Puma’s now and I’ll add a couple pairs of their ProAdapts and or ProAdapts X this winter. They give me the best fit out of any brand.

C0243C86-42DF-4E01-8ED4-4D1BBC7FA80E.jpeg

It will be Puma for me, hoping improvements to the pro adapts are part of the X collection otherwise I’ll still be rocking the NXT. Big fan of the comfort and looks from Puma.

I want to go spikeless. So many brands have good support and traction in a spikeless shoe. I see FJ getting their brand younger and I think like the direction. Puma is super comfy. Not loving Adidas only because I dont see it change much. Oh, and I forgot I want Boa versus lace.

I’ve been really happy with my old pair of UA’s but those Pumas look great. Their other shoes always seemed a little narrow though - is that generally the fit here too?

I wish FJ would do a Flex with a BOA. I think they could construct it so the flex thIngy on the lateral and medial side of the shoe would tighter up when you turn the BOA. Would love to practice in those. and they would look sweet.

G4 Gallivanter and FJ dryjoy tours or maybe some fj icons if I can get my slush fund on track.

I was at The Golf Guys in Bonita Springs Florida today. Hell of a store with a great shoe selection. I'm a shoe dog. I have sold athletic, comfort, dress and kids shoes in my long sales life. I am super impressed with where FJ is taking their line. The line has become much younger looking in both style and color.The FJ FLEX in its first version and now in suede are great styles. Clothing seems to be getting younger as well. Their womens shoes are in great colors for the ladies and its all well priced.

I wish FJ would do a Flex with a BOA. I think they could construct it so the flex thIngy on the lateral and medial side of the shoe would tighter up when you turn the BOA. Would love to practice in those. and they would look sweet.

They have them now in BOA, picked up a pair recently. Haven’t worn them outside but feel great. Will be a morning shoe for waterproofing.

Well i still have some Nike lunar control vapor 2s that I haven't even worn yet so probably need to get them out. Had 2 other pairs of them in different colors I wore all year. Here's what I have new still.
08af649ea0e8efcba0c39f655024c180.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Well i still have some Nike lunar control vapor 2s that I haven't even worn yet so probably need to get them out. Had 2 other pairs of them in different colors I wore all year. Here's what I have new still.
08af649ea0e8efcba0c39f655024c180.jpg

Have you tried the React Vapor 2? Traditional spikes, and I'd say closer comfort wise to the Lunar Control II than the Vapor 2s.

Have you tried the React Vapor 2? Traditional spikes, and I'd say closer comfort wise to the Lunar Control II than the Vapor 2s.
I don't think I have. Will keep an eye out for them

It’s more about who carries a shoe that fits me. New Balance for me.

I have my true outsider for wet rounds, my Puma NXTs for dry rounds but I will be picking up a pair ofTrue Majors at some point. And I am intrigued for what Puma is going to bring next as I have enjoyed each release more than the last (as I have with their clothing).

New Ecco Biom Pro Cool en route from our friends at Budget Golf

I hadn't actually seen those until you mentioned them. So damn you thank you.

Back