2019-2020 Golf Shoes - What are you looking to rock?

Pro Wings

Spikeless and either Puma or FJ. Or both.

My MyJoys will continue to be my go-to. Going to add another pair of Icons.

I'm sick of my Nike shoes tearing up inside the heel so I'm going to move away from all my Vapors and Tour Premiers - maybe move to Adidas since I enjoy their designs.

Interested to see the Adidas with the double BOAs.

I’m really interested in the new Asics Gel Course Glide spikeless shoe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going to do my best not to buy new shoes next year.
Black and grey ADGs are going to be primary, they are just so comfy. Might not be able to hold off if there are more colorways to come.
Adidas tour360s for slippy conditions
Puma nxt disc for practice at times, not enough traction to game.

I ended up buying 3 pairs of Adidas Adipower 4orged from Budget Golf. Couldn't resist with the price with the THP coupon. These should hold me for at least he next 2 or 3 years.

Can’t wait to get my new Jordan’s on the course!

I need to replace my spiked shoes, so will be keeping an eye on what Puma bring to the table

Denim or a Hot Punch Nike’s.

FJ Flex XPs

I'm between the new Asics and the Cuatar Moneymakers. The Moneymakers are just plain sexy though...

Definitely give The Legend plenty of rounds with pants. May pick up a pair of Moneymakers. Then I have two pairs of Jourdan’s (grey ADG, cool grey 11) I bought for the Grandaddy that will get lots of use.

Not looking - 2 pairs ECCO, 2 pair Skechers bought in 2017, should last 3 more years. But carry on, you might tempt me. :)

A Scotty Phantom 12.5 has a fair chance of being purchased for 2020 me thinks.... I have the 12 and it is nice but a bit too busy and I like the flow type neck option.

Denim or a Hot Punch Nike’s.

I got the Safari Air Max 1s and will rock them next summer, and I think I want more pairs already. They are a little narrow on my feet walking around inside, but I've heard that gets better with time. I'm not all that bothered by it because I have narrow feet anyways.

Still deciding on whether I want to keep my pair of all-white Jordan 11s or sell them. They look quite good in the box, but I'm worried that they will look awful unless I only wear them for good weather rounds.

Footjoy Pro SL's

I got the Safari Air Max 1s and will rock them next summer, and I think I want more pairs already. They are a little narrow on my feet walking around inside, but I've heard that gets better with time...

that's a consistent theme with the Air Maxes for me...I had to go up to 11.5 from 11s to offset that a little.

I am looking to replace two pairs of 7 year old Footjoy Contours. And I will give a long look to the new Contours. Also curious about the Sketchers spiked shoes,

The Cuater Monemakers will be my go to shoe for most of my rounds. I’ll throw in my Jordan’s when the ground isn’t muddy or mushy.

The Cuater Monemakers will be my go to shoe for most of my rounds. I’ll throw in my Jordan’s when the ground isn’t muddy or mushy.
The comfort and support are .... really impressive

Looks like AM1’s. in laws picked up a pair in phantom/white for Christmas.

Insanely comfortable. Now the question is do I add another pair?

Back