2019/2020 Soccer Thread

Pochettino out, Mourinho in.

Pochettino out, Mourinho in.

From some of the stuff I have read, it appears that Pochi has had his hands tied in terms of transfers and that has played a part in the teams downfall over the last 8-9 months so it will be interesting to see what Mourinho can do and if he gets his way regarding players

Apparently Pochi wanted to move a number of players out and bring others in but the chairman wouldn't agree to it, and this has caused some dressing room problems that have shown in the form

How true that all is, I have no idea, but that is some of the gossip around the media

From some of the stuff I have read, it appears that Pochi has had his hands tied in terms of transfers and that has played a part in the teams downfall over the last 8-9 months so it will be interesting to see what Mourinho can do and if he gets his way regarding players

Apparently Pochi wanted to move a number of players out and bring others in but the chairman wouldn't agree to it, and this has caused some dressing room problems that have shown in the form

How true that all is, I have no idea, but that is some of the gossip around the media

That was mentioned in an The Athletic article I read this morning but that seems to be Tottenham's m.o. for some time preceding Pochettino. Mourinho is an interesting choice, given that history.

That was mentioned in an The Athletic article I read this morning but that seems to be Tottenham's m.o. for some time preceding Pochettino. Mourinho is an interesting choice, given that history.

Very true, it will be interesting to see how the first few months go and what happens in the January transfer window coming up

Mourinho isn't a bad move but its very short term. He'll blow hot, piss everyone off and will be gone in 18 months. However, Spurs have the players to fit Mourinhos play perfectly. They will become turgid and very difficult to beat and he may win them a trophy.
Flat back 4 wiht sissoko and Ndombole in front of them for protection. Then stick Moura and Son on the wings to supply Kane on the break.

Very true, it will be interesting to see how the first few months go and what happens in the January transfer window coming up
Cant see them doing much in the transfer window. Maybe Matic from United for next to nothing but they have a brand new stadium to pay off.

International break is over and games are on again.

Premier League TV schedule
All times Eastern.

Saturday, November 23
  • West Ham vs. Spurs, 7:30am, NBCSN, Universo, fuboTV, Hulu Live, Sling Blue and AT&T TV Now (free trial)
  • Arsenal vs. Southampton, 10am, NBCSN, Universo, fuboTV, Hulu Live, Sling Blue and AT&T TV Now (free trial)
  • Bournemouth vs. Wolves, 10am, NBC Sports Gold
  • Brighton vs. Leicester, 10am, NBC Sports Gold
  • Crystal Palace vs. Liverpool, 10am, NBC Sports Gold
  • Everton vs. Norwich, 10am, NBC Sports Gold
  • Watford vs. Burnley, 10am, NBC Sports Gold
  • Manchester City vs. Chelsea, 12:30pm, NBC, Telemundo, fuboTV, Hulu Live, Sling Blue and AT&T TV Now (free trial)

The 2nd half of Arsenal v Southampton has been wildly entertaining.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Games gone. Var is destroying it. Ridiculous goal ruled out at palace and then sterling for city.

Games gone. Var is destroying it. Ridiculous goal ruled out at palace and then sterling for city.
Didn't see the Palace one but since when is even, offside?

All times Eastern.

Sunday, November 24
Sheffield United vs. Man United, 11:30am, NBCSN, Telemundo, fuboTV, Hulu Live, Sling Blue and AT&T TV Now (free trial)

UNAI EMERY...OUT!!!

I guess a home defeat to Eintracht Frankfurt was the final straw for Arsenal ownership. Regardless, WOO HOO!!

Liverpool go 11 clear. City have a tough row to hoe to pull out the title this year.

All times Eastern.

Tuesday, December 3

All times Eastern.

Wednesday, December 4
  • Man United vs. Spurs, 2:30pm, NBCSN, Universo, fuboTV, Hulu Live, Sling Blue and AT&T TV Now (free trial)
  • Chelsea vs. Aston Villa, 2:30pm, NBC Sports Gold
  • Leicester vs. Watford, 2:30pm, NBC Sports Gold
  • Southampton vs. Norwich, 2:30pm, NBC Sports Gold
  • Wolves vs. West Ham, 2:30pm, NBC Sports Gold
  • Liverpool vs. Everton, 3:15pm, entirety of match on NBC Sports Gold (last 30 minutes of game will be shown on NBCSN)

Big month for TV coverage of the premier league with Amazon showing 20 games on prime between now and boxing day.

Service for the first two games last night was mixed but the production looked pretty good. Tonight will be more of a test with more games on, but if it goes well it could be the beginning of a big change to the current broadcasting set-up.

City look horrid at home vs United. City's defense has been so bad since LaPorte went out.

All times Eastern.

Sunday, December 8

Honestly was shocked when City hadn’t scored like 5 minutes in. Very shocked to see United hold on for a win. Manchester may be red for now but it’s a weird shade of red at the moment haha. This team is....interesting.

Champions League TV schedule
All times Eastern.

Tuesday, December 10

Arsenal...won? Wow!!

Champions League TV schedule
All times Eastern.

Wednesday, December 11

All times Eastern

Saturday, December 14

Back