2019/2020 Soccer Thread

Nothing like a little VAR controversy in the first game of the restart🤦‍♂️

That was a goal, all day long

As a Villa fan, that was another VAR cluster****!!!! Not complain too loudly about it though LOL.

It was Hawk Eye though that should have given the goal, VAR could have intervened though

Apparently the Hawk Eye cameras were blocked by the post and goalkeeper so couldn't see the ball being over the line. I always thought there was an overhead one too though

City v Arsenal match is on now, Sterling with the opening goal

It was Hawk Eye though that should have given the goal, VAR could have intervened though

Apparently the Hawk Eye cameras were blocked by the post and goalkeeper so couldn't see the ball being over the line. I always thought there was an overhead one too though

City v Arsenal match is on now, Sterling with the opening goal
I’m still putting that one on VAR. Hawk Eye had their excuse, but VAR’s was weak.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Yep, Arsenal’s back!

Spurs v Utd tonight. This should hopefully be a good game

Well this game isn't going how I expected it too, dodgy goalkeeping again

Never good when this is a recommended search for a match referee...

Screenshot_20200620-120917.png

Liverpool can get even closer to the title today, all though it is already has their name on it

Soccer is finally back and Newcastle is actually on tv in the US and I have a morning tee time to avoid afternoon storms 😒

Villa leading against Chelsea at HT

and just like that Chelsea lead 2-1

Mike Dean sporting a beard now.

Cagey match so far

Chelsea go from trailing 0-1 to leading 2-1 after 3 minutes from Pulisic

Well the Liverpool derby was a dull match really

Well the Liverpool derby was a dull match really

Quality European management tactics with not quite the same level of player skill. Glad we didn’t lose it, could’ve grabbed it a couple of times but I think the finishing is as rusty as a raw wedge at the moment with being away for so long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loved seeing Pulisic come in and spark the team.

City v Burnley today, if City drop points then Liverpool can win the title in their next game

Well hopefully they don't, as a fledgling City fan.

Back