2019/2020 Soccer Thread

Absolute horror tackle by Son.

Horror. Just seeing the faces of the kids in the first row of Goodison Park.

It wasnt horrific, it was badly timed and as a result Gomes fell awkwardly. Most pundits suggest the red card was unjust.

The result was horrific.

Also, if anybody is following the crap going on in Italy with Mario Balotelli

This is nuts and awful and sad.

Champions League TV schedule
All times Eastern.

Wednesday, November 6

• Lokomotiv Moscow vs. Juventus (Champions League Group Stage, Matchday 4), 12:55pm, TNT, UniMas, TUDN, fuboTV and B/R Live
  • Bayern Munich vs. Olympiacos (Champions League Group Stage, Matchday 4), 12:55pm, Galavision, fuboTV and AT&T TV Now and B/R Live
  • Real Madrid vs. Galatasaray (Champions League Group Stage, Matchday 4), 3pm, TNT, UniMas, TUDN, fuboTV, Hulu + Live TV, Sling TV, AT&T TV Now and B/R Live
  • Bayer Leverkusen vs. Atletico Madrid (Champions League Group Stage, Matchday 4), 3pm, Galavision, fuboTV and B/R Live
  • Paris Saint-Germain vs. Club Brugge (Champions League Group Stage, Matchday 4), 3pm, TUDNxtra, fuboTV and B/R Live
  • Red Star Belgrade vs. Spurs (Champions League Group Stage, Matchday 4), 3pm, TUDNxtra, fuboTV and B/R Live
  • Dinamo Zagreb vs. Shakhtar Donetsk (Champions League Group Stage, Matchday 4), 3pm, TUDNxtra, fuboTV and B/R Live
  • Atalanta vs. Manchester City (Champions League Group Stage, Matchday 4), 3pm, TUDNxtra, fuboTV and B/R Live

Premier League TV schedule
All times Eastern.

Saturday, November 9

I’d be in here more, but with Cleveland sports, United was supposed to be one of the bright spots. I can’t take this much depression all at once haha

Can't wait for Liverpool vs Man City... gonna be a great match!! #YNWA

Pulisic with another goal today. I think that makes 5 in the last 3 PL games for him!

Leicester with 2 quick goals to go up 2-0 late vs Arsenal.

*clears throat*

#EMERYOUT #EMERYOUT #EMERYOUT #EMERYOUT #EMERYOUT #EMERYOUT #EMERYOUT

It pains me to say this, but I don't care if they hire Mourinho - - GET EMERY THE F**K OUT OF THERE!!! Although Leicester City is a solid team, Arsenal looked so effing hopeless out there!

Oh crap, Bravo is in goal for City instead of Ederson. Was hoping he had recovered sufficiently from the Atalanta game on Tuesday.

City down 1-0 6 minutes in. Aguero stops to complain about a handball on one end instead of continuing play and a few seconds later Liverpool score.

Ugh and now down 2-0 in the 13th minute on a goal by Salah.

Last edited:
Now 3-0 down, 49th minute.

City need a keeper other than Bravo.

Goal by Bernardo in the 78th. Hopefully lights a spark.

Big win for the Reds, 8 clear at the top of the table...YWNA

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

That city game was bent.

United won 3-1
Today. Happy about that, but afraid they won’t make it to Europe next year

Why are there no games on today? Any tomorrow?

Why are there no games on today? Any tomorrow?
International break for the Euro leagues. Action will resume next weekend

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back