2019, 3rd Annual Un-Official Ultimate Gathering #1-ALL ARE WELCOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Group 2 for now Cap. Hopefully group 1 by lunch.

GOdspeed!

So first I have to break to my wife I got a speeding ticket for 91mph in a 70mph zone coming home from the last Ultimate Gathering and then slip in there another Ultimate Gathering event in March! Going to a tough sell but I’m up for the job!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so list 2 for now trending list 1?

...aaaand I'm out. Planning on Aruba that weekend. Good thing I checked. LOL

...aaaand I'm out. In Aruba that weekend. Good thing I checked. LOL

that was quick...decent excuse though lol

seems like the house option is king, would they be onsite? I can't open the webpage from the office here in the D.R. but put me down for it, I am down, lets get down...knock me down, you get the idea.

seems like the house option is king, would they be onsite? I can't open the webpage from the office here in the D.R. but put me down for it, I am down, lets get down...knock me down, you get the idea.

Yeah from what Ive gathered they are on site. They have some MASSIVE ones available too but those are minimum 7 nights stay which sucks!

Ive reached back out to my guy to see if he can scrounge up more than 3 of the 6 sleeper houses for us since the demand has been solid so far.

Yeah from what Ive gathered they are on site. They have some MASSIVE ones available too but those are minimum 7 nights stay which sucks!

Ive reached back out to my guy to see if he can scrounge up more than 3 of the 6 sleeper houses for us since the demand has been solid so far.

Idc where I sleep to be honest

Take my money!! House, tent, or ditch

I cant see myself making this one. Have fun brothers!

Take my money!! House, tent, or ditch

Sweet! Maybe they will have another eye cleansing shower for you...

Put me in group #2. We will see how this weekend goes...

In. House. Let’s do this.

I see the excitement from #2 has carried to #3

Just a heads up, but the link in the OP points to Grand Cypress.

Put me onto list 2 for now please. Won't know anything until I find out when Spring Break is.

So first I have to break to my wife I got a speeding ticket for 91mph in a 70mph zone coming home from the last Ultimate Gathering and then slip in there another Ultimate Gathering event in March! Going to a tough sell but I’m up for the job!

She'll be fine. Mike, he's a 1.

@mikedean441 the link in the first post takes you to the Grand Cypress web site.

Just a heads up, but the link in the OP points to Grand Cypress.

Put me onto list 2 for now please. Won't know anything until I find out when Spring Break is.

google search will tell you when school breaks are!

@mikedean441 the link in the first post takes you to the Grand Cypress web site.

yeah that was weird, I cleared it out and reposted and it works now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back