2019, 3rd Annual Un-Official Ultimate Gathering #1-ALL ARE WELCOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the best things of these gatherings is explaining to friends and family that you spent a weekend with 40 people that you met on a Golf Blog. There facial expressions are priceless.

And the best part is that when you get paired up with someone and meet them for the first time ever, it’s like you have been friends for 20 years! It’s hard to explain because you have to experience it to believe it.

imagine if you rode down with me lol....14 hours in a car with a stranger to meet more strangers???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
My first unofficial gathering was a 6 hour ride with a guy I had never met to Iowa... Where I had a incredible weekend of meeting folks and having a great time in a SHADY hotel.... It was amazing. Golf was fun too.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

In the immortal words of JaxGolfer1's wife:

So you're going to get in a car with a guy you barely know and drive 6 hours to play golf all weekend with a bunch of people from the internet?

Yeah, that's about it.

Don't get drunk and embarrass yourself.

In the immortal words of JaxGolfer1's wife:

So you're going to get in a car with a guy you barely know and drive 6 hours to play golf all weekend with a bunch of people from the internet?

Yeah, that's about it.

Don't get drunk and embarrass yourself.
Lately I've gotten "how many dozen people you have for your gathering thing"

Looks like they caught one of our Charleston boys. Shane where are you
c5779a479fc093e95693f4d5634f635b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I plead the 5th

I plead the 5th

Um, I'm not saying that guy in the picture looks like me, but I am also not saying he DOESN'T look like me.......

shooot, Shane had 5 before the 2nd hole and a smile on his face (as always). I bet the cart girls will be telling of the legend of the fireball manics for years.

Um, I'm not saying that guy in the picture looks like me, but I am also not saying he DOESN'T look like me.......

It could be you and of course I was your enabler

shooot, Shane had 5 before the 2nd hole and a smile on his face (as always). I bet the cart girls will be telling of the legend of the fireball manics for years.

I think the cart girls were sad when the shenanigans ended lol

One of the best things of these gatherings is explaining to friends and family that you spent a weekend with 40 people that you met on a Golf Blog. There facial expressions are priceless.

So true!

Ok 441 I hope you are rested up and are planning the next Ultimate in the near future!!!!!!!!

Ok 441 I hope you are rested up and are planning the next Ultimate in the near future!!!!!!!!

Definitely need more time with a shrink before I contemplate that

Definitely need more time with a shrink before I contemplate that

Lol just have a fireball and relax for a little bit and take deep breaths lol

Playing the links course today and the green are freaking premium. Y’all would love it. Rolling about an 11 and smooooooth

acb1f3beaab442b0bc657a8280617727.jpg

Not a bad front... a little unhappy with the 5 on a par 3 though after the birdie haha.

Hmmmm....what do you guys think...early 2020 to get the party started back up again???

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Hmmmm....what do you guys think...early 2020 to get the party started back up again???

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

You know my answer 441... Just go ahead and take my money.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back