2019, 3rd Annual Un-Official Ultimate Gathering #1-ALL ARE WELCOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bout damn time.

giphy.gif

How’s the phone tag going 441 patiently waiting for some info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@mikedean441 Bump - Got Miles burning a hole in my pocket!
LFG!!!

Talking to places as we speak. Working on it I promise

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Any hints on locations??

I hear Kiawah is nice.

Add me to the ponder list for 2020!

after missing The Gethering because of maybe going to Chile ,where I now sit finally in Calama (look it up, end of the earth, looks like the moon) and guess what the equipment is not here yet.

this is would be a must do if the dates work. which I can't imagine why they would not.

after missing The Gethering because of maybe going to Chile ,where I now sit finally in Calama (look it up, end of the earth, looks like the moon) and guess what the equipment is not here yet.

this is would be a must do if the dates work. which I can't imagine why they would not.

This is Awesome

Any hints on locations??
South of this effing place
Talked to a few places today waiting to hear back on a few more then it's go time

Early in the year?

March

I like March. Will we have the amazing showers like at Grand Cypress? Makes me sad to hear what they are doing to that place.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I like March. Will we have the amazing showers like at Grand Cypress? Makes me sad to hear what they are doing to that place.

Tragic. I hate it.

Those showers were stupid!!!! Water sprayed right into my eyes!!! (Short guy problems)!!!

Those showers were stupid!!!! Water sprayed right into my eyes!!! (Short guy problems)!!!

Poor fella

Hahahahaha whoops

What are they doing?

What are they doing?
Closing it down.... Closing some courses.... Maybe all. Laid off a lot of the workers. Plans haven't been made public yet.... But it's not good.

Closing it down.... Closing some courses.... Maybe all. Laid off a lot of the workers. Plans haven't been made public yet.... But it's not good.

Wow, that sucks.

Their site only lists 18 holes now. Apparently you can still pay the new course. The "click here" for tee times link doesn't work.

Their site only lists 18 holes now. Apparently you can still pay the new course. The "click here" for tee times link doesn't work.
They said they'd have some times through November.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back