2019 Albatross Club is Now Open: THPers Making a Difference Helping Children

Those new AC badges are muy bueno! Ill be getting mine later tonight or tomorrow for sure.....duh:banana:

Those new AC badges are muy bueno! Ill be getting mine later tonight or tomorrow for sure.....duh:banana:

Thank you. THPer @jdtox had some latitude and really went with something cool.

Thank you. THPer @jdtox had some latitude and really went with something cool.

That guy really knows how to spruce things up sometimes! Haha didn’t realize his involvement in that end of THP till we discussed it over drinks and cigars post MC!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I missed last year (like an idiot) but I'm in for 2019!

year 1 was a blast, in and excited for year 2

I am so happy St Jude’s is the charity again. Such an amazing charity. Very cool if THP to do this

Those member tags are very cool looking!

year 1 was a blast, in and excited for year 2

We had a good weekend didn’t we?!! Look forward to 2019 for sure.

That was one heck of a great time to kick off the year.

If 2018 was this good, I can't wait to see what 2019 brings! Such a great cause!!

And a pop-socket!? YAAAASSSS.

I knew you would like that addition.

...it’s the little things in life...

Also, mine is still broken.

Good is an understatement! I still have nightmares about the Devil's you know what.

I'm in and glad to do it.

I’ll be signing up soon. Got to get some things in order and getting mine in. I also owe someone from the THP Championship thread their membership so I’ll be taking care of that as well.

Glad to see St. Jude is back again as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sent...

A good amount of it does, but its something we do not disclose as we have said each and every year.

While every online community continues to work with donations, THP remains the only one that does so with a charity drive in place and will continue to do so because an organization like St Jude deserves any support we can give them.

Is this something you are at least willing to ballpark? With so many charitable organizations in need it’s just nice to know at least an idea of how much from this would go to St Jude.

Good is an understatement! I still have nightmares about the Devil's you know what.

Such a great finishing stretch. So hard but so fun.

Is this something you are at least willing to ballpark? With so many charitable organizations in need it’s just nice to know at least an idea of how much from this would go to St Jude.

No, we would never do something like ballpark when it pertains to giving. Its more than most realize or believe, and tens of thousands have been given to charity through this community and membership drive.

There are too many factors at play, but we give as much as possible and in some cases, more. We are the only community that donates the money given to charity and we think we do a pretty good job of giving back enough to the community members with amazing opportunities, contests and content.

The good news is that if someone wants to donate elsewhere, that's awesome, THP will always remain completely free of charge. For those that want more such as chances at trips, events, etc, we offer this as an addition.

I’m in! Love the new tag also, well done jdtox!

The fact that enough is donated for JB and GG to be invited to their campus to make the donation is more than enough reason for me to be proud to donate again. On top of that are the experiences and friends I’ve made through THP that can’t monetized. Then there’s the fact that it would take many many years of never winning anything else from a THP contest or event for it to actually start costing me money, so it’s an absolute no brainer and I’m more than happy to do it!

I’m in! Love the new tag also, well done jdtox!

The fact that enough is donated for JB and GG to be invited to their campus to make the donation is more than enough reason for me to be proud to donate again. On top of that are the experiences and friends I’ve made through THP that can’t monetized. Then there’s the fact that it would take many many years of never winning anything else from a THP contest or event for it to actually start costing me money, so it’s an absolute no brainer and I’m more than happy to do it!

Just to make sure there is no confusion, anybody can signup for a tour of the campus. However to get them to break out the big check for the photo option does indicate the donation is rather plentiful. We don't say that to brag, its not our money (although we do donate as well). We say it because we are so proud of this community and will continue to offer benefits to this club so that we can give back.

Just to make sure there is no confusion, anybody can signup for a tour of the campus. However to get them to break out the big check for the photo option does indicate the donation is rather plentiful. We don't say that to brag, its not our money (although we do donate as well). We say it because we are so proud of this community and will continue to offer benefits to this club so that we can give back.

Right, I forget that maybe not everyone caught that last year. But I remember the big check, it looked like a very special trip and you could really tell how much it effected you both. Glad to see it’s going back the St. Jude’s, well done!

Right, I forget that maybe not everyone caught that last year. But I remember the big check, it looked like a very special trip and you could really tell how much it effected you both. Glad to see it’s going back the St. Jude’s, well done!

Let's just say that the city of Memphis had terrible allergic conditions and was very dusty that day.

Let's just say that the city of Memphis had terrible allergic conditions and was very dusty that day.

That seems to happen to THP folks a lot. I’ll keep saying it for many years to come, but I’m damn proud to be a part of this community. Thanks THP!!

Back