2019 Albatross Club is Now Open: THPers Making a Difference Helping Children

That seems to happen to THP folks a lot. I’ll keep saying it for many years to come, but I’m damn proud to be a part of this community. Thanks THP!!

We are honored to have you and the rest of those that take part in this special drive we do each year.

Easy decision to donate! So glad to help contribute to st judes

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

It’s always good to see this thread pop up. The excitement it generates is second to none.

Need to find somebody to buy one for since somebody else bought ottowa's that I owed him...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Need to find somebody to buy one for since somebody else bought ottowa's that I owed him...

Badges are going up, so take a peak for someone missing the new one that you enjoy chatting with

Thanks for making it easy to give to this wonderful organization

Gotta love that i won that in a bet in our THP year long league.......and now can be paid forward. Awesome man

Great cause and great group.

Supporting a great cause

Best investment for the golf season

Paying the goodness forward

...and done! Glad to be a member for another year!!

Joined, great cause and great community. Hopefully 2019 is the year i get to meet a few folks.

Great place and a great cause. The green badge looks really good.

Love that you give to St Jude. Very cool!

I've been waiting for this one. Very happy to re-join the club and support THP and St. Judes.

I've been a member of other on-line communities, but none compare to THP. Thank you, and thanks to St Jude for the incredible work they do!

You and me both, brother. I've been on this internet thing ever since Al Gore invented it, it seems. Heck, I found my wife here (the internet... not THP) and THP is on the short list of greatest sites ever!

Oh, yeah... I'm in. Just waiting on the button to show up under my name.

All done...great cause. Thanks JB & GG for THP and THP'ers for continued support to beat this terrible disease.

In.....

Done and done!!!

Love the quick response by everyone!

Signed up!

Done & Done!

That came quick ... another fun year of THP! Looking forward to another great year in 2019. Well maybe 8 out of 12 months for me. But hey ...

Happy to donate to be part of this amazing community. It's definitely been the best return on investment I've ever experienced, and I'm not just talking about my haul at the sweep this year.

Done! I have been lurking and not posting as much lately, but I love this community and check in often!

Shout out to the kind member who paid for my 2019 AC membership. Thank you!!!

Back