2019 Albatross Club is Now Open: THPers Making a Difference Helping Children

Done!! It's sooo worth it

This is my favorite golf expense of the year. Here’s to another awesome year on THP and hopefully a bunch more memories and friends made.

I think it's the coolest tag yet!

Renewed.

St. Jude is a wonderful thing. Thank all of you for supporting it.

On my third attempt, succeeded in joining. Stupid network at work was struggling with PayPal.

I'm sure this will continue to be the best $35 I've spent this year.

If anyone is on the fence about joining, it costs less than a dozen Chrome Soft golf balls. THAT’S IT!

This is the easiest golf expense of the year and I will keep being a part of the Albatross Club until they shut it all down (please don’t do that)!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All paid up, proud to be a member once again.

Big thank you to whom ever bought my 2019 membership!!!

Big thank you to whom ever bought my 2019 membership!!!

Thanks to the awesome member that paid for my 2019 AC. Much appreciated!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1st week joining THP and I see how important The Albatross Club is. I joined, thank you very much for the giving back.

1st week joining THP and I see how important The Albatross Club is. I joined, thank you very much for the giving back.

Welcome to THP. Glad to have you.

I should be able to start shipping the pop sockets next week when I get back from California.
Sounds good. I hope Cali treats you well.

I've been able to hang onto the coins each year. However, I'm thinking that the pop socket will be "borrowed" by my wife similar to putters, bags, pushcart, etc.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I've been able to hang onto the coins each year. However, I'm thinking that the pop socket will be "borrowed" by my wife similar to putters, bags, pushcart, etc.

Funny you say that, we were just with OGIO and I was saying that if we get any of the backpacks I’m “borrowing” it.

Hold strong. Once you use one it’s nearly impossible to not use one.

Hold strong. Once you use one it’s nearly impossible to not use one.

Truth! I will have one on my phone for a long time I think.

Truth! I will have one on my phone for a long time I think.

Never thought it would be that way, but its crazy how reliable I am now. Feels perfect and you can use it to sit perfectly on the rim of a golf bag for shoot too. Plus as a kickstand for watching video.

For those that have followed along much of the past week while GolferGal and myself have been in CA, you have seen some of the fun teasers we are rolling out. Proto Pro is going to be one oc the coolest things that can only be done on THP. TEEm Tour Edge is going to be crazy cool for equipment people. The Morgan Cup got dates. The Srixon event got dates. And we have so many more awesome campaigns coming that are all totally different and completely off the wall.

The 2019 Albatross Club is going to be off the charts filled with opportunities that are just a ton of fun for those that like golf equipment and trying new things.

For those that have followed along much of the past week while GolferGal and myself have been in CA, you have seen some of the fun teasers we are rolling out. Proto Pro is going to be one oc the coolest things that can only be done on THP. TEEm Tour Edge is going to be crazy cool for equipment people. The Morgan Cup got dates. The Srixon event got dates. And we have so many more awesome campaigns coming that are all totally different and completely off the wall.

The 2019 Albatross Club is going to be off the charts filled with opportunities that are just a ton of fun for those that like golf equipment and trying new things.

It's crazy to think you guys can come up with ways to outdo the previous year but you always make it happen. It's going to be another great year in 2019!

Just the same as every year, just bigger better and a little different!

It's crazy to think you guys can come up with ways to outdo the previous year but you always make it happen. It's going to be another great year in 2019!

Just the same as every year, just bigger better and a little different!

We have great partners and working with them has been a blast on these new projects that are so outside the box and just a ton of fun.

Finally got this squared away a few moments ago! Glad to see that beautiful little 2019 AC tag next to my name again for the upcoming year! So much coolness coming i can hardly contain myself.
giphy.gif

Back