2019 Albatross Club is Now Open: THPers Making a Difference Helping Children

Thanks THPers. Just had a fantastic weekend with a great group at one of the final THP Events of 2018.
And we can say, 2019 looks even better, including Staff Proto coming back.

Proud to me a 2019 Albatross member. I am really glad to see St Judes continue to benefit from this. Great job JB and GG!

Technically the first signup for 2019 is now up with the Captain spot for the Morgan Cup up for grabs.

Not sure how I missed this, but I'm in again!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Happy to help out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Signed up for another great year. St.Judes is a great foundation to benefit .

This was an easy choice. Looking forward to being a member this year.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

In for another year and look forward to continuing to be a part of this great community!

All popsockets have been packaged up and will be shipping out first thing tomorrow morning. Hopefully that means some people will start seeing them as early as this week.

Done. Glad you guys do this every year.

Im in again. By far the best donation I make every year. Bring on 2019 I say.

I didn't sign up this year for personal circumstances and my mind being elsewhere, but I will be signing up for 2019 sometime in the next couple of weeks

I have said it before, but I will say it again - I still hope to one day make it to an event when the dates work out and I can afford the flights....would be so much easier if work didn't get in the way of golf but I need to pay for it somehow...

All popsockets have been packaged up and will be shipping out first thing tomorrow morning. Hopefully that means some people will start seeing them as early as this week.

I have a feeling THPers are going to be getting these today and early next week.

Just got around to re-upping for 2019. It's been a great 2018 and I had a great time with the Odyssey event this year. Here's to hoping for lots of great events for 2019 along the way.

Just got around to re-upping for 2019. It's been a great 2018 and I had a great time with the Odyssey event this year. Here's to hoping for lots of great events for 2019 along the way.

It was great seeing you there gmiller598.
And yes we have LOTS of crazy stuff coming in 2019. I mean its pretty nuts.

Got my THP pop socket today...thanks! Looking forward to an incredible 2019!

Glad to see them arriving. Thanks Greg19.

I just got mine too. My address always gives GG a hard time but she gets stuff here every time.

Mine arrived today, just waiting for me to get another phone case.

Mine arrived yesterday.

Another pop socket arrival here!

Now, I hate to admit this but how do I use it? I know it goes on the back of my phone but is there anything I should consider before just sticking it on there?

Thanks to GG for the quick shipping on the pop socket, I have it on my phone right now

Back