2019 Albatross Club is Now Open: THPers Making a Difference Helping Children

Another pop socket arrival here!

Now, I hate to admit this but how do I use it? I know it goes on the back of my phone but is there anything I should consider before just sticking it on there?

Nope. Place it higher than dead center unless you have very small hands.
Then drop it on there.

Thanks to GG for the quick shipping on the pop socket, I have it on my phone right now

It will quickly become addicting.

Nope. Place it higher than dead center unless you have very small hands.
Then drop it on there.

It will quickly become addicting.

Just wish I didn’t get the red phone

Got mine, and many thanks to Morgan @golfergal for hooking me up with a pair of older THP coins because my wife compulsively cleaned our place and "misplaced" my 2018 coin a while ago lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I'm going to give this a shot this year - looking forward to checking out all the fun!

Got my pop socket yesterday and immediately put in on my phone! I love it!
The logo looks great and it’s makes holding my phone super easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What’s the proper positioning for the pop socket? This is my first rodeo.

What’s the proper positioning for the pop socket? This is my first rodeo.

Slightly higher than middle on the back.

Why higher than middle?

Two reasons.
1. That where the fingers fall naturally.
2. To keep it from being top heavy.

Yeah the pop socket idea for this year is a solid win.

Got mine yesterday. When my current one wears out or breaks this one will be going on.

Got mine yesterday. When my current one wears out or breaks this one will be going on.

Thanks. That was @Canadan idea when we were in CA and GolferGal loved it too.

Just wanted to jump in here and say with Thanksgiving upon us, we are so wonderfully thankful to this community and specifically the Albatross Club Members that keep helping us make a difference to a wonderful organization. All we can do is continue to express our gratitude with the most creative and unique ideas to ever come to an online forum and 2019 has so many of those it will make your head spin.

The pop sockets are a nice touch but I do miss the coins for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm in.
MONEY WELL SPENT.

Just wanted to jump in here and say with Thanksgiving upon us, we are so wonderfully thankful to this community and specifically the Albatross Club Members that keep helping us make a difference to a wonderful organization. All we can do is continue to express our gratitude with the most creative and unique ideas to ever come to an online forum and 2019 has so many of those it will make your head spin.

Happy thanksgiving to you and GG, I’m sure you guys are crushing the meal. I’m doing a rotisserie turkey on the grill today so I will be sure to post.

Happy thanksgiving to all of THP, also. So lucky to have found this place and met so many incredible people.

This is certainly a unique forum and special place that I personally am thankful to be a part of.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and everyone!

Just sorted my payment out

Hope 2019 sees the ideas continue to grow and evolve beyond what anyone expects

Got my THP pop socket today for joining the 2019 Albatross club. It was instantly stolen by my girlfriends 10 year old daughter.

Just signed up for my first AC. Figured it was long enough just to lurk and pop in some threads and replies once in awhile.

Just signed up for my first AC. Figured it was long enough just to lurk and pop in some threads and replies once in awhile.

Welcome RG. Glad to have you and hope you enjoy the benefits.

Great decision! It's a great cause and an open door at the same time.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Got my THP pop socket today for joining the 2019 Albatross club. It was instantly stolen by my girlfriends 10 year old daughter.
I received mine a couple of days ago. My wife hasn't seen it yet (still in the envelope) but if/when she does I'm sure that she'll take it.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I received mine a couple of days ago. My wife hasn't seen it yet (still in the envelope) but if/when she does I'm sure that she'll take it.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Both my kids were trying to be my "favorite" when I showed them.

Both my kids were trying to be my "favorite" when I showed them.

That's funny. They are quite popular when we have guests over haha.
I am still using my original one from way back when and love it. As someone that cracked my last phone on 3 occasions, I have not dropped this one yet (1 year old now), knock on wood.

Back